Part 30

Louis presses the button his phone to notify Harry and the bodyguards that something is wrong. Whilst Louis was waiting me managed to get himself dressed as quick as possible. He sniffled

Louis was petrified, suddenly the phone rang and Harry's name came up on the ID. Louis groaned and answered. "Baby is everything alright?" Harry sounded out of breathe getting into his car.

"H-Harry my water broke .. the baby is coming early .. it hurts " Louis groaned

Harry's eyes widened "Holy shit!!!! Your not due for another month!" Harry yelled stressfully driving home along with the bodyguards.

Scott and Sam clicked on at what was happening and put there foot down.

"Just hurry Harry please "louis said

"Nearly there baby just hold on okay " harry said hanging up as they were nearly there.

Louis opened the front and slowly woddled out and sat on the step. The contractions were getting stronger. He was relieved when he saw the car pull up. Harry ran out quickly "what are you doing out in the cold" Harry said picking him up and rushing him into the car.

Harry rubbed Louis stomach whilst the boys drove to the hospital. Louis groaned "Please hurry please" Louis said panting a bit.

Eventually they got to the hospital and to the delivery room. Louis was laid out on the bed with a drip in him and pain relief. He held onto Harry's hand. The doctors put a sheet over Louis so they could start the C section. Harry was dressed in scrubs and scared as anything for louis.

"I love you so much darling " harry said kissing his cheek.

"Love you too Harry " Louis was numb and out of it a bit.

1 hour later

The sound of there baby boy crying was heard in the room as soon as they cleaned and wrapped him up gently. "Congratulations you two " the doctor said handing the baby over to Louis. Harry eyes filled up with tears so did louis.

"Louis he's so small and perfect" Harry sniffled

"I can't believe he's here " Louis said crying a little whilst looking at Arthur.

Harry held his little hand and kissed his little fingers and head. "I'm so proud of you angel " Harry said kissing Louis on the lips.