Part 16

Louis took a deep breathe and lifted his shirt up and laid back. He closed his eyes nervously.

Harry grabbed hold of his hand gently , he was also nervous about all this.

"So this will be a bit cold for a few minutes " the nurse said adding the gel to his belly , she put the ultrasound on and scanned around his belly. Louis rubbed his eyes but froze when he heard a heart beat.

"If you look at the screen that little dot is your baby " the nurse said

Louis looked at screen his eyes instantly filling with tears. His chest tightened a bit as he was getting to choked up.

Harry was shocked beyond words , "Breathe Lou Okay it's okay. "Harry choked up a bit seeing his son or daughter on the screen. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Louis breathed out "This is a lot to take in " He sniffled looking at the screen. The nurse wiped off the gel and louis rolled down his shirt and stood up.

"Would you like a print of the scan?" The nurse asked

Louis looked to harry and nodded , he bit his bottom lip taking the photo and left the room with Harry.  Louis walked off rather quick but Harry grabbed his hand pulling him towards him , he grabbed his cheek and kissed his lips so passionate. Louis was took by surprise and kissed back. Harry kissed him some more and moved his hand to Louis stomach and laid his hand there.

Louis gulped but kissed Harry back slowly , Louis pulled back slowly looking into Harry's eyes.

"It's gonna be okay Louis " Harry said moving a piece of hair out of his face.

Louis grabbed his hand and held it "I really hope so "