Part 19

Harry slammed his fist on the desk stressfully "If those boxes are not here by tomorrow you're fired!" Harry yelled in the phone slamming it down on the desk.

Harry rubbed his eyes and stood up grabbing a glass and filling it with whiskey. He down it in seconds , then pouring another.

Meanwhile

Louis was in the dressing room preparing for tomorrow's shoot , it's only a photo shoot so pretty simple. Louis was designing a face chart adding different types of makeup and styles to hair. He sighed looking up at the mirror at himself , he looked towards his stomach and put his hand there , for the first time he slightly smiled. He's still getting use to it all .

He stood up and walked towards the door opening it. He saw Tony stood outside his door.

"Everything Okay Louis?" He asked

"Yea just gonna use the bathroom " Louis said walking there.

Tony followed as it away from the dressing room , so he stood outside.

Louis used the bathroom and washed his hands , he then made his way out. He then decided to go look for Harry on his way out.

He was pulled back hard by his wrist by Tony " where are you going louis?" He asked squeezing his wrist hard.

Louis winced "Tony what are you doing I'm just going to find Harry!?.. get off " Louis yanked his arm away holding his wrist.

"Oh um sorry , sure go ahead " he said

Louis walked off very confused and his wrist was starting to bruise. Louis walked towards Harry's office and saw sam and Scott outside.

Louis was rubbing his wrist and Scott and Sam didn't miss that at all. Scott looked over at Sam confused . "Hi Louis how are you?" Scott said

"I-I'm good " he nodded and smiled a little

"Wanna see Harry " he said

"Go on in kid " Scott said notifying Harry through ear piece.

Louis walked in closing the door behind him.

"H-hey Harry" Louis said

———-

Ooooooooo