Part 25

3 months later
Louis is 4 months pregnant

Louis made his way up to the hospital with Harry by his side and Sam and got behind them guarding them.

Harry never trusted anyone after the incident with Louis and Tony So Sam And Scott we're there to protect them both. He had a perfect round bump it was now noticeable that he was pregnant.  Today they are getting a gender scan.

Harry held open the door for Louis as he walked through it along with Scott and Sam. Harry wrapped his arm around Louis protectively and headed to a private maternity ward.

"Hello Harry , hello louis are you both today ?" The nurse asked

"Very well thanks " Harry said

"All good " louis said getting up on the bed with a little struggle. Harry helped he lay down.

"I'm glad to hear , so could you lift up your shirt and let's see what you're having shall we." The nurse said getting the ultrasound ready.

Harry smiled looked at Louis baby bump it all felt real to him now. The scanned the ultrasound on his stomach and scanned around for a bit. They could hear the heartbeat and were in tears again.

"Well congratulations both you're having a baby boy " she said smiling

Harry choked up holding louis hand "A baby boy !" He said

"He'll be just like his daddy " Louis said causing Harry to smirk.

Louis smiled rolling down his and shirt and got off the bed slowly. "Thanks so much " Louis thanked the nurse.

"Your welcome , here is a print from the ultra sound. Harry took it and escorted Louis out of the room.

"Sooooo what are you having guys!" Scott said

"I'm so excited " Sam said

"It's a boy " Louis blushed so happy

"Aww I knew it " Sam said

"Congrats you guys " Scott said and walked them out of the hospital.