Chapter 6

Valentina POV

Finally having enough with the silence I decided to go visit Travis's wife Amelia but before then I decided to call my cousin Jane

I picked up my phone and dialed her number, not before I unblocking it. She picked at the second ring.

"Val?" A soft voice spoke from the line.

A smile automatically appeared on my face "Yes Jane it's Valentina" I responded to her.

A sigh of relief filled her voice "Oh thank God you're okay"

"I'm okay I didn't mean to keep you worried" The smile I had on my face immediately wiped off at her next word.

"Where the hell are you? Do you have any idea how worried I was? How could you do this to me?!" She yelled at the line.

Her voice made me flinch with how loud it was. Tears begin dropping down from my eyes. Now adays I don't understand my stupid hormone, any little thing I shed tears, it kind of getting into my nerve.

Hearing the concern in Jane's voice made my inside warm to know there was someone who indeed care about me a lot. Jane has always been there for me ever since I was a kid, her jovial mood has always being a breath of fresh air and I so much appreciate her for being there when I needed her. She's one in a million.

One thing Jane suffers from is her love life. She always find herself ending up with a worst kind of guy which is kind of heartbreaker, I can't even say what she has passed through it horrible and wicked.......

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to keep you hanging. It just that am hiding from my parent with me being pregnant it won't go well with them so am trying to see if I could avoid them" I tried reasoning with her avoiding the baby's father part.

"I forgive you but don't you dare try that with me again or you won't like what I would do to you, okay?"

I nodded my head in response then replied back to her realizing she couldn't see me "Okay I promise" I crossed my heart after promising her.

"Good, now where're you?" She asked in curiosity. I could already vision her tapping her fingers on her laps an habit she couldn't stop when curious.

"Texas" I said to her while rubbing my stomach already wishing for a kick to take place immediately.

A smile stuck on my face, anyone who saw me should think I was starting to lose it already, but no the joy of motherhood was the result of my state. I felt alive than I have ever been.

A shriek voice from the line snapped me from my happy thought "Texas? You have got to be kidding me. What are you doing in that deserted, sunny and animal stinking area?" Jane spoke out a sign of disgust could be hinted in her voice.

Shaking my head in disapproval I replied back at her "Mind your tone young lady, in case you don't know let me tell you I feel more at home here than my actually home" I scolded her feeling disappointed at her comment.

A sigh of regent could be heard from my phone "Sorry I got carried away by my emotions. The feeling of you not trusting me enough to tell me how you felt before disappearing over took my sense of reasoning. Would it be wrong and stupid to say am starting to feel jealous of Texas, she took you from me"

Hearing the words coming from her lips I couldn't help but chuckle. Jane can sometimes sound funny when she wants to. I mean who gets envious of a state?

Am starting to think Jane has lost it.

"You wouldn't be the death of me" I sigh in relief at her jovial mood, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

"But to say it all am happy you trust me enough to call me, It means a lot. Thank you" She said

"No problem" I replied back at her taking the glass of water on the stool beside to have a gulp of it after feeling tasty.

A heavy knock on the door immediately caught my attention "Jane hold on a second while I go check on who's knocking so hard on the door" I said to her then dropped my phone on the sofa while I go get the door. It must be Amelia Travis's wife, she's always fund of coming here sometimes to check after me after finding out from her husband what had happened to me the other time.

I opened up the door to say my greetings and inform her of that I was fine but the visitor I saw on the other side wasn't who I expected or ever want to set my eyes on again.

"Xander" I spoke out with terror in my voice.

My Worst Nightmare is here! Oh my god!

The devil smirk in delight at my appearance "Hello Sweetheart" He mocked me with an evil twinkle in his eyes.

Feeling the urge to run and take action I moved to shut the door which he immediately held back with his hand. Failing to succeed in keeping him out I turn to run ahead to my room with my pregnancy when I felt a prick on my neck.

On instincts I held onto my pain neck immediately realizing he had done something to me. I turn around to gaze at him.

"What have you done?" I weakly spoke out already feeling dizzy.

"Just something to make my work easier" His deadly voice spoke out.

It didn't take long for me to submit into the arms of darkness with only two thought in mind.

My baby and Eric.

******************

Thank you for reading!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment it would mean a lot. It all counts!!!

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤

XXINLOVES