Chapter 21

Eric POV

"Damn man that enough" Sebastian gently tap my right shoulder as I gulp down a glass of whisky, trying to drown my sorrow.

Nothing seem to help my discomforting state, not even this stupid whiskey which feels like water in my mouth.

Just how bad can it get? Did I turn out to be the devil I never wished to be?

Fuck!

I rack my fingers through my dark hair feeling the urge to pull it out—maybe by then I will get some senses.

"How long will you keep doing this? It not healthy" Sebastian pulled out a stool occupying a sit next to me "One sex in the beach please" He ordered then faces me.

I groan at the unwanted presence and at the same time already feeling dizzy from the amount of glasses I consumed.

"G-Go a-aw-away" I murmured out drunk in the quite bar filled with nobody, which was my handwork at the purpose of renting it for the whole night. Needing the space, but the presence of Sebastian wasn't help.

"Dude you're so wasted" He pointed out taking a sip from the drink offered to him "When will this childishness stop? I mean she isn't totally gone like she said, you can still keep contact with your child"

It been two months since she left with no call or information of her whereabout. There was no amount of money I haven't spend on a private investigator concerning her location but all comes back useless.

Probably Caleb's handwork. He must really hate me for taking away someone precious to me.

I felt betrayed. Why did he back-stab me after everything we did together? He took my Val.

"If I didn't know better I'd say it Valentina you need more. Pussy wipe" He taunted me.

"H-Hav-ve yo-you come h-here to insult me o-or t-t-to be-etray me like Caleb did?" I lifted my head shooting a glare at him.

"Waw" He raised his hand up in surrender "No one betrayed you, not Caleb and certainly not me"

I growl "Leave me alone" Already getting myself back, which irritates me.

I stretch my hand to reach out to another glass which was immediately snatched out from me.

"Tsk tsk tsk. No more drink for you man. That about enough"

"I'm not in the mood for any play Sebastian go away" I sneer at him already boiling in rage at his act.

He shrug his shoulder "Okay if you say so" He drown down his drink before standing up taking along with him the glass of whisky.

I sigh in frustration banging my hand on the smooth concrete surface bar. A jolt of pain pass though my hand and immediately became numb.

Feeling an eye on my lifted my gaze at the bartender who was shivering in fear "What are you looking at? Haven't you seen a drunk man before?" I snapped at him which I have been doing a lot lately.

It took me a while to realize it wasn't actually me his attention was placed on but rather something or someone behind me.

Turn I glance behind me was immediately welcomed by my sight ten men on suit looking dangerous. But that wasn't what caught my attention. It was an unconscious Sebastian laying on the feet of two hefty looking men.

"Who the hell are you?" My defence stance raised as I stood up ready to fight already regretting getting drunk and most especially not having my bodyguards with me.

The one at the center spoke out in a Buffy tone "Get him" He ordered with his striking voice.

No fucking way I'm I getting caught. I mentally yelled.

But how wrong am I, I didn't take less than ten seconds I was immediately knocked out into the arms of darkness.

****************

Sorry for how short it is..I'm very busy right now

Thank you for reading Falling for Eric.

Don't for get to Vote and Comment.

INLINE COMMENT ALLOWED.

Who could have ordered for Eric's Kidnap?

Hmm🤔🤔🤔🤔 I wonder