Chapter 19

Valentina POV

The ray of light illuminating the dark lot I stood on covered my sense of insecurity, vulnerable state making me less visible for the man opposite me able to notice my disoriented state.

"Valentina get into the car" Eric tall frame crowded mine as he held the car door open impatiently waiting for me to get in, which I wasn't planning on doing.

"To hell with you and your whatever destination we're heading to. I'm going nowhere with you, leave me the hell alone" I ranted out while holding on to my fur jacket as I felt the cold crippling up on me.

Eric's composed blank figure changed slightly. Hunching forward his grey eyes capture mine in a firm gaze "Don't hinder this right now Valentina. Whether you like it or not we're going it's what my mom wants or would you like if Donald take the courtesy of carrying you in?"

I slightly flinched at the word 'my mom' like I was left out in the family. I became well known of the presence of a huge man behind me.

Contorting my head my stare refuse to waver away from Eric, I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was tonight, his dark unruly hair touching his left temple, ocean blue eyes you could swim in, straight pointed well structured nose, firm pink lips, full brow, rip muscle showing off from his blue shirt. He's one handsome man.

"Your domineering attitude is beginning to get to me. You don't get to come here commanding me to do as you wish after days of disappearance like I'm one of your puppets, I think I'm independent enough to choose and do what I want" I snapped glaring at him folding my arms together.

A sigh escape his lips as he straights back up pinching between his brow, a sign that shows how stressed he was. Not that I care "Valentina please not now"

"Oh yes, Now and here we're going to talk about this" I said constricting the whole situation more firmly not minding the man standing behind me "I mean you don't even call me Val anymore.." I shook on my words as tears threatens to drop out feeling neglected by someone you love deeply.

Running his left fingers through his dark black hair Eric groan in frustration "Get in the Val" His emphasize my name in mockery causing an uncontrollable sob escape my mouth.

I cried river not because of my hormone or how harsh he was being I cried because I knew what was to come very soon, I only want to make it memorable for both of us but he wasn't helping...

The warm hand on my back wasn't helping me feel needed or wanted probably because he isn't also welcoming as the rest of the family.

Sitting and dinning with the Family and Friends of the Smiths made me feel unwanted, it written openly on their faces.

One of them was my close friend who I had hurt deeply Lisa Smith she hates me to the extent of totally ignoring me while chatting with the others even Meredith playing along with her, I must have really hurt them both.

Tonight I plan on talking with her after making my full announcement which is what I need now for my sake.

"Aren't you going to eat? You keep staring at your meal" Eric's concerned voice snapped me from my deep thought making me flinch in surprise.

I shook my head unable to speak though my crumbled throat feeling completely tense finding it had to breath.

"What wrong Valentina?" Helen's worried voice spoke out from the far end of the table sensing my tense state or my blurring tears eyes.

I sob out again for the second time tonight, I seem to be doing that a lot these days, not that I can help it when it chooses to come down willingly.

"Valent..."

I cut Eric's word short by my next comment, the words that could change a lot of things for hopefully good.

"I'm leaving"

I look of confusion written on Eric's face as he tried digesting what I meant "We'll leave very soon just..."

Cutting him short once again I stare at him though my blurry sight "No Eric, I'm leaving you" I pause for a second seeing the look of shock on his face "Tonight"

The whole dinning room fell in silence until a roaring voice broke the peace.

"Never!"

********************

Thank you for reading Falling For Eric.

I'm so sorry for the late update. I decided to give myself a little break for my sanity sake in order not to fall into depression.

Lots of love❤❤❤❤❤