Chapter 15

Five months ago

The heavy loud beat of music hitting around the hot heated club, multiple light colours flash around the room. Male and female dancing, grinding themselves sexually.

The DJ seem too hyper tonight as he match the beats perfectly while moving along with it.  Ladies finding his profession attractive plaster their boobs by his sides as an annoying smirk lay on his face. Thou he doesn't seem to mind as he had told his bodyguard to grant them a pass.

Bartenders flirting with their opposite sex customers hopefully to get a tip with how filled the club were, probably might end with a quickie at the back of the building.

All where captured and analyzed by Eric as his gaze skims around the lower floor while seated in the VIP floor above. He rotated the glass of quarter-filled tequila while continuously taping his index finger at the top of the short cylinder shaped glass.

A particular sight had his attention for a while now. His intensive sight hadn't left the lone familiar lady who kept drowning herself heavily with her drink ignoring the man by her left filtering at her.

The man taking the hint of being rejected decided he could push harder placing his hands at her waist leaning closer to her whispering whatever nonsense into her ear.

Eric's hand clenched around his drink as the blond headed never made a move in removing the pigs finger off her.

Resisting the urge to head over there attacking and disfiguring the man's face with hard punches from preventing him from going closer.

'It's none of my concern' He reprimanded and cautioned himself.

His caution ran through the thick heated air at the sight of the said blond turn facing the man beside responding to his flirtation.

A groan escaped Eric's lips at the knowledge of she being drunk. The idea of going down from preventing her in making a mistake wasn't pleasing to think as he had kept to himself from preventing confronting her for his sisters sake.

The things he would love doing to her. The feelings he longed wanting to share over took his sense of reasoning as he stood on his feet heading down towards the source of his discomfort.

Finally behind the two he cleared his throat getting the attention of them.

Valentina pulled back glancing at Eric through hazy drunk eyes a look or recognition filled her face as she grinned wild.

"Eric my Knight in shining armor" She said lifting herself from the chair to wrap around her arms on Eric's torso, placing her head on his chest as her 5'2 height could allow his 6'3.

Eric suppressed a groan from escaping his lips at the feel of her body on his. Her hot slender model body perfectly made for him.

He doesn't know why but Eric has always been a sucker for blond headed ladies and Valentina having one wasn't making things easy for him.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" An annoys voice broke him from his sexual trance.

One look at the man seated at the bar Eric instantly knew he was drunk. Not wanting to cause a scene Eric wrapped his arms around the lady holding on to his body. The stench of alcohol coming from her filled his nostrils.

"Sorry to say man she's taken but you don't worry I know how it feels so I'll gladly compensate in paying your drinks tonight" Eric said to the drunk black headed man who gazed at him skeptically.

Trying to prove the doubtful man wrong Eric held Valentina tight with his left arm then went in search of this wallet at his back pocket pulling out a 600 dollar bill placing it one the bar stand.

At the sight of the currency laying opposite him the drunk man grabbed the money with a wild eyes.

"You can take her I don't need her" He spoke with his eyes still on the money.

Eric snort out at the noisy club "I wasn't asking" At that he left him with the hopes of never seeing him again.

Not a few steps away from the bar Valentina lifted her brown gold eyes glancing at Eric's sapphire blue one with a frown placed at the center of her two brow.

Eric breath hitched at the spark of desire he felt from her eye glancing at him intensely. Valentina pulled her head closer to him. Not able to help himself Eric bent closing his eyes to place a kiss on her lip.

"I think am going to puke" Valentina's unexpected comment broke his haze of want.

Eric's eyes snapped open to see Valentina covering her mouth with her hand. Cursing out he immediately took her to the nearest restroom.

The sound of Valentina's gag filled the room as Eric gently pat her back with one hand while holding her hair back to prevent any of her wasted content from touching it.

After minutes of throwing up in the water closet Valentina lifted her head up wiping her lips with the back of her palm.

"Come on let's watch your mouth" Eric lifted her up over to the sink as she watched away the bitter taste with water.

"Eric.." Valentina spoke out once through then glace at him "Help me" A sob left her lips as she clenched onto his sky blue shirt in her tight fist.

Tears ran down her eyes as she stared at him. Agony and plead filled her eyes as cried on.

"Shu..It okay. I've got you" He fastened his arms around her waist.

"Help me forget, help me heal. I don't like my life, I need a breath of fresh air before I loose my sanity. Make me for yours, take me to your house, make love to me. I need you" The desperate sound of her voice tore his heart.

At her state Eric knew he had fucked up in leaving her alone at the thought of making her life perfect.

But he was going to rectify it all. Thou he had fallen for her he only hope she does so.

He hope Valentina falls for him.

Not disappointing her crushed his lips on hers promising himself to take her to his bed outside the world's pleasure of romance.

********************

Due to certain situation of keeping my books PG there will be a RESTRICTED CHAPTER placed on my profile under the name SAVOR DESIRE which will be posted TONIGHT!

All sexual chapters of THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES will be posted there.

Prepare for an exotic ride.

Thanks for reading Falling For Eric.