Chapter 16

Warning! The chapter is R- rated. Lots of sexuality takes place and if found uncomfortable to your liking kindly skip on reading.

Earlier on I'd decided on restricting it into another book but due to certain thing a change of mind held me.

Now time to roll the HAZE OF DESIRE!

*************************

The sound a door slamming echoed around the room immediately filled with a sigh of pleasure coming out from the young lady who currently has her lips tied with the man of her current attention.

Eric large palm hold onto Valentina's tiny waist as he lift her up making her automatically wrap her leg around his waist, as she tung in his head, occupied with his lips devouring hers.

Both tongue battle with each other as they both try dominating who win the fight. Valentina surrenders in defeat giving way for Eric's tongues rolling around her lips with the sweetest flavor arousing her state.

Desperate for more pleasure she grind her sex on Eric's hard length, adding pressure to him groin making him release a groan in her mouth.

His hands clenched tight to her butt as his steps forward caging her on her wall. His hands shook as he struggles to pull her dress from her.

No woman has ever made Eric feel this way as Valentina has. Her presences alone cause an unexpected desire current pass through his body straight to his groin. Her smile made his inside gullible making him fuzzy, her laughter—thou was rare made him wish he could also laugh with her.

The situation of his feels halt at the thought of his sisters heart breaking with the amount of friends. He could still remember how many had befriend her only to make a move on trying to seduce he and Justin. How Lisa hearts broke.

Thou he knew never to do so with Valentina but he could find himself to resist the tempting blond beauty.

Finally succeeding in pulling her dress off he skillfully snap the hook of her bra making her perfect full breast jump out. Her pink rosy nipple harding in desire.

Ripping his lips off hers he focus attention on it, not waiting much time he covered his lips around it, sucking, biting and tugging on it, savoring the sweet strawberry taste.

Nothing could prepare Eric with the amount of pleasure he felt from Valentina's touch. His imagination, wet dream didn't do justice to was he was feeling.

Eric tossed Valentina on the king-sized bed as he bent to his kneel of her black throng, which made his senses run mad.

Black on a woman was his weakness and Valentina on it made it hard to control himself. She full prepare tonight to get a fucked.

The thought of her receiving pleasure from another man angered him making him possessively clenched on to her waist as him peppered kisses on her stomach down to her female sex.

The sight made a groan pass through his lips as her wickedly glance at Valentina who had her dark desire filled eyes on him studying his moves. A smirk automatically appeared on his lips.

"I don't think you'll ever survive what I'm about to do to you tonight Val my darling" He spoke teasing her with unconsciously licking his lips.

With a look of challenge Valentina glare at Eric "Are you going to talk or do the deed" She said with full frustration totally drunk.

Taking in her challenge Eric lowered his head to devourer her with the thought of fully making her his.

Plucking his length into her warm fold his swore to realise himself in her to make her his forever. With the thought of a baby.

A baby.

That he intentionally planned in making unknown to Valentina, this was he entire plan since the night he claimed her.

It was never a mistake.

*********************

Hi guys I'm sorry for the late update lot of things came up.

Hope this will rectify my MIA ways. I'm so sorry once again.

I try to keep thing chapter proper as possible in order not to ruin my innocent holy life.

I find writing strong sexual book uncomfortable and awkward writing.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Lots of love❤❤❤❤