Chapter 7

Dedicated to MildredAngeles1

Eric POV

Taking a huge gulp from a glass of vodka I couldn't be more appreciative after what happened few days ago

Taking a huge gulp from a glass of vodka I couldn't be more appreciative after what happened few days ago. A mission success on saving Victoria. Thou it wasn't any easy job to do but it all came easier due to Valentina's help, who strictly instructed me not to reveal anything about her been the source of helping and knowing of Victoria's kidnapped location.

I wonder why, did she have anything to do with her kidnapping or maybe she willing choose to help? But why did she suggest a nondisclosure when she has the chance of redeeming herself to the whole family. Something wasn't right?

"Isn't that so Eric?" Hearing my name I snapped out of my thought.

Giving the two bachelors a confused expression I asked "Sorry what?"

Sebastian groan at me and my lack of concentration on what they both were saying. While Caleb's glare penetrated my head "You mean to tell me all this while we've been talking to ourselves?" Sebastian said out irritatedly it was almost as if he was whining.

Giving both of them a nonchalant look I shrug my shoulder then poured myself more vodka "I stopped listening when Sebastian brought the topic of a girl he met in Alaska" One could say Sebastian was boring but he isn't. He just can't give up with the opposite sex topic.

"So you're indirectly saying am boring" Sebastian's calm expression became murderous. From the corner of my eyes I could notice Caleb smiling even he himself couldn't agree more with me. I believe the reason his mind wasn't away from Sebastian's topic was because of Sebastian's full concentration on him.

"I didn't say you were. It just that the only topic you seem to always, I mean always talk about is a creatures wearing a skirt" I reasoned with him making Caleb chuckle "See even Caleb doesn't disagree"

Sebastian's look of disbelief didn't waiver "Of course what could be more better than discussing about women?" He raised his brow up after speaking.

Both Caleb and I groan out "Never mind. Its hopeless explaining things to you" I said giving up on him.

At the mention of women, my mind travel to were Valentina was. I missed her, it been two weeks since Victoria's have been found and I've been meaning to go back to Texas but important company business kept me behind.

I wonder how she is. I could remember calling her last night asking the where been of both her and our baby, Valentina's replied was as I needed but something sounded off in her voice, it like she's been force to speak.

I almost fly to Texas immediately in fear of her life and that of the baby in danger. Valentina was fund of convincing people she was alright while she isn't. And that's what scares me a lot. But it won't be long before I go meet her in Texas with the hope that all is well.

"See not less than two minutes and he's already out of the world in his own thoughts" Sebastian teasing remark while taking a gulp of vodka from his glass.

"If you really miss her why don't you drop whatever you're doing and go visit or you bring her back to LA?" Caleb the sensible one among our mist suggested "Thou I don't like her" He imputed with Sebastian's approval alongside with him.

Choosing to ignore those two, I stare at nothing processing what Caleb just said "I think you're right am bringing her back here even if she's pregnant" Immediately suggesting so someone knocked at the game room.

Saying a 'come in' Mrs Jones the housekeeper stepped inside "Mr Smith a young lady is here to see you, she says it important" The grey head woman spoke out.

That caught the attention of everyone. I wonder who that may be?.

"Where is she?" I asked sitting up more properly.

"In the guest sitting room"

"Send her in here" I said to her dropping the alcohol glass down on the table in the center of the two sofa facing it.

"Right away Mr Smith" She left the room to get whoever the stranger was. I know it wasn't any of my sisters there won't be here not with the news of Victoria's pregnancy and their plans to spoil the baby. And mostly I hope it isn't one of my past fling because I won't tolerate such nonsense anymore. One thing I hate is home invasion.

"Who do you think it is?" Caleb asked which I only shrug my shoulders to.

"Maybe one of those girls you had sex with" Sebastian said out saying something similar to what I thought. And I hope we aren't proven right.

The sound of the door knocking brought it attention to me "Come in"

Mrs Jones stepped inside with a redheaded girl who I couldn't remember as any of my past fling because trust me I always remember a face once I see one or maybe its one of Sebastian's or Caleb's obsessive stalking fling.

"Here she is sir" The housekeeper said.

"Thank you. You may take your leave" I said not taking my eyes of the young lady. Immediately Mrs Jones left I questioned her.

"Who are you and how may I help you?" I asked her while intensely staring at her.

The redheaded awkwardly stood where she is fumbling with her fingers probably feeling intimidated with three men in one room "My name is Jane. Am Valentina's cousin" She quietly spoke out but still I heard her.

I stood up to welcome her in already feeling bad for making her uncomfortable but her next word stopped me short "I think Valentina is in danger" She swallowed then spoke on "Or maybe worst kidnapped"

At her statement I pulled my hair in fear "Fuck!" I internally cursed.

********************

I'm so so sorry. I know I promised to update on Saturday but an event took place making it impossible.

But with a guilty heart I will be updating more today. Probably two or three more to come because trust me I really want to finish up this book and my other books to take a short break.

Once again don't forget to vote or  comment. Remember I see it all.

And also click on this name xxinloves to follow for more update.
Thank you.