Chapter 23 (Finale)

I promised a new chapter and here I am.

I will love to dedicate this book to all those who waited from the beginning till the end if this book. Thank you.

And also I would love to thank those that are reading. Thank you.

Lots of love❤❤❤❤

Eric's POV

Shit!

The first word to escape my lips as I groan at the unknown dim place I lay in. The stinking stench of rubber filling my nostrils as I sniff out in disgust.

Sitting up I rest my back on what I could say was a wall as the past vivid event came flashing in my head—bringing along with it an unwanted ache.

Raising my hands to my temple massaging it to relive the pain a little. How hard in the head was I knocked on.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Narrowing my eyes a little I caught sight of a movement making my guide raise up in coming defense. I stood to my heel positioning myself for my escape plan.

'I wasn't just big for nothing!'

Years of joining the guys in gym helped in providing act of defense together with having Caleb as a coach.  Caleb's self-defense tuition was on of a kind—an act only Justin, Sebastian and I know about. If the best them why the hell was he captured.

Snapping at a recollection 'Sebastian! Was he alright?'

"Who's there? Show yourself so I can prove to you never to mess up with a pregnant lady" A familiar female voice filled with delamination echoed around the dim room.

Valentina? What was she doing here?

"Are you daft or what? I said show yourself let me show you I wasn't called a crazy lady for nothing" I resisted the urge to chuckle even at our unwanted predicament.

"Valentina"

Through the dark Eric could she her froze—the outline of her curve through could be noticed by the ray of light shinning through an unknown area. Her stomach had gotten bigger, if possible she had gotten fill and bigger in lots of place since the last time he had seen her.

"Eric?" She whispered as if in a flash the room brightened with light shinning from the florescence on the ceiling.

I noticed a tears drop from her eyes as a sob overtook her whole body. Walking slowly towards my frozen body gotten to where was she wrapped me in her warm embrace.

"Oh Eric I thought I'd lost you" She cried out "I'm so sorry"

My unmoved arm embraced her tight as I took in her sweet strawberry scent—still fearing all this could be a dream.

"Don't" I pulled from the embrace holding either sides if her cheek "I'm the one to apologize. I made a fool out of you all because of my pride. I neglected you when you needed me most. I judged you all because of your painful past, behaving like heartbroken puppy I never for once thought how hurt you would feel" I lean in kissing her tempting lips briefly wanting to feel the softness of it once again "When you left I-"

"It okay Eric"

I shook my head wanting to speak it all out once and for all "No let me speak. When you left it was then I realize how much you meant to me. I vowed to get you back no matter what I took. I want all of you Valentina —No, I need all of you. Your presence keep me sane. I don't care what the rest thinks about what we share. I just want you in my life Val" A smile automatically appeared on her face upon me calling her Val "I love you, I-I just hope you do too"