Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to a couple of people.

First goes to x marianna for the wonderful walk through on how to make a cover. Thank you so much I so love the way my cover turned out.

Second goes to my wonderful soulless_wanderer for giving me my first comment!!

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!

Now enjoy this chappie.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Travis left the bathroom and saw Vanessa in the kitchen cleaning up the mess he'd strictly told her to leave until the lights came back on. He leaned against the wall and watched her for a minute. He wondered just what this poor girl has been through to make her like this.

"What are you doing?" He asked calmly. She squealed and spun around only to land on her butt from her quick movement.

"I...I was just...um... I was just cleaning up this mess." She said nervously as her hands started to shake from fear. He was so much bigger then George and she knew he could hurt her so much worse. She got a calming sense from him though but she couldn't escape the fear. Too many years with George kept that fear there.

"I can see that; but didn't I say to leave it until the lights came back on so you wouldn't get hurt?" He asked as calmly as he could even though he was beyond aggravated that she didn't wait.

"I..." She sighed and looked up at him. Even in the dark he could see the look of defeat in her eyes. It was like she didn't know what to say or do next. Like every move she made would get her in trouble. "I'm sorry," she whispered as she put her head down and picked at her fingers," I didn't mean to make you mad." She stood up and left the rest of the broken dishes on the floor as she slowly walked over to him. She stopped in front of him with her head still down.

He tried to reassure her as he placed two fingers under her jaw to lift her head up. He tensed when she placed her hands flat against his chest and ran them down to his chiseled stomach only to stop just above his low slung pants.  He felt a painful twitch in his pants making him harder then he already was as she dipped her finger just inside the band of his jeans. He sucked in a breath of air as he tried to get his brain to function and stop her.

He was frozen in place as she popped his button open and slowly slid his zipper down. He groaned as he felt the pain of being constricted ease. He thought he heard her mumble something but he couldn't focus on anything but what he was feeling at the moment.

His grabbed her waist, spun them around and pressed her against the wall. He pressed his hips against her and she let out a small gasp at the feel of him against her . He was much, much bigger then George was. She wasn't sure how she would do this but she had to.

She sucked in a breath and reached inside his jeans to gently rub his hardened shaft. His hips jerked against her hand as his breath hissed out when she added her other hand. He placed his forearms against the wall on either side of her as he closed his eyes. His hips ground themselves into her small hands.He never realized she was pushing his jeans a little lower so that he was almost fully exposed to her. 

She slid her back down the wall and placed his leaking tip into her mouth. She licked the pre cum off him and went to take more when he pulled back quickly and spun around pulling his pants back up.