chapter 25

Vanessa snuggled into Travis's chest not wanting to get up. His big hand was gently rubbing her back as they lay in silence. 

She looked at the clock and groaned. It was time to get up and get ready for work for both of them but neither wanted to move.

"We need to get up." She grumbled and snuggled closer.

"Yea I guess you do."  He laughed when she pulled away and looked at him with confusion on her face.

"Don't you have to work?" He nodded in response and smiled at her as she tried to figure out what he meant. "Then why am I the only one that is getting up?"

"Well it just so happens that I'm already up." He whispered in her ear as he grabbed her hand that had been lightly rubbing his chest and ran it down his sculpted body until her fingers closed over his shaft. He smiled as he saw a blush cross her cheeks as his meaning was fully understood.

She glanced at the clock again as she slowly pumped him pulling sexy moans from him. "Do you think we have time before we have to get ready?" 

"Um..no..I don't think we do..but we can ..have the time..oh god..If we take it to the..mmm shower." He managed to get it out finally. Her hand had tightened and she was pumping him faster but when her tongue was added he almost lost it.

She was gently lapping at the head of his dick and looking up at him with innocence.

Her head bobbed as she took him into her mouth fully making his hips thrust up and slamming his shaft into her throat.

His hand found its way to the back of her head and he wrapped his fingers in her hair to keep her there.

He felt the need to explode and pulled her up with a little more force then was needed but he couldn't stop himself.

She let out a yelp at his actions but quickly forgot all about it as his lips crashed to hers. She relaxed into his body as she let him have the control he needed.

He shifted so his big body was over hers and let his mouth  trail kisses over her body. He loved the tiny breaths of air she took in and the quiet moans she was releasing.

She squeaked in surprise when his strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her from the bed. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bathroom as he continued to kiss her.

He was about to push the bathroom door open when he heard a grunt from the hall. He tore his mouth away from Vanessa's and looked up to see his twin standing there with his arms crossed over his bare chest and shaking his head.

"What?"  He asked sounding irritated.

"Nothing bro just don't take all day. The rest of us have to get ready for work too. Sometime today." He mumbled the last as a smile spread across his face when Vanessa buried her face in Travis's neck trying to hide her blush.