Chapter 21

"Yes that's right." Vanessa sighed as she spoke to the man on the line. "Alright. The food will need to be served around eight o'clock and the desserts around nine. There is an open bar that needs to be kept fully stocked. We have gone over this numerous times and you're still asking me these redundant questions. Sir can your company handle this quantity of workload, because if you can't please let me know now because I have to have all of this by next week?" She paused to listen to the man as she rubbed her temples with her free hand.

"I assure you madam that you will have the best service you could ever ask for with us. We will get this done with the greatest of ease and care." He nervously tried to reassure her.

"It had best be done with care and be done properly or there will be numerous companies that will make sure you never work in this town again." She growled as she slammed the phone down. She rubbed her head with both hands now as she tried to ease the headache that had been plaguing her for the past hour.

She sat back in her chair and looked at her list of things to get done and scratched off the caterer. She was so tired of dealing with him that she had almost taken her business elsewhere even with him coming so highly recommended. She sighed as she tossed the list back onto the desk and stood up to stretch.

It was fairly stuffy in the office so she went over to the window and opened it. She breathed deeply of the fresh but hot air that blew into the room. She leaned her head against the window frame and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of the breeze blowing her hair gently away from her face. She stayed there for a few minutes before she decided she needed to get back to work. She spun around and slammed into a solid wall. She yelped as iron bands wrapped around her to steady her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Travis chuckled.

"Don't do that to me." She growled out as she slapped his chest with everything she had in her. It didn't seem to do anything but make her hand sting. She shook her hand as he laughed. "Did you even feel anything?" She snarled as he shook his head indicating he hadn't. She shoved past him only to be pulled back against his hard body.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back securely against his chest. He buried his face into her neck and nibbled lightly dragging a low sigh from her. One of his hands cupped her breast. He ran his thumb over her nipple until it was hard as his other hand inched lower. She was wearing a pink tank top with her yoga pants. He pressed against her as he slid his fingers inside the top of her pants lightly teasing the sensitive skin there.

She arched her back and pressed into the hardness against her butt as his hand slipped lower. He slid his fingers into her slick folds as she bucked against his hand. He smiled and slid a finger inside her quickly followed by a second.

She was glad he was holding onto her because her legs felt like jelly and could no longer hold her up. When he added his thumb to her clit she moaned loudly as she felt the pressure build quickly. He rubbed and thrust his fingers at a faster pace. He felt her release was close and worked her into a frenzy. She writhed against him as she pushed her hand between them and rubbed his length through his jeans getting a loud groan from him as he nibbled her ear.