Chapter 8

CAUTION: STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT Not for the faint at heart so if you don't like this type of stuff then you shouldn't be reading romance. Sorry just my input.

Anywho enjoy! I know I will

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Travis was having the most wonderful dream. He was dreaming that he hadn't stopped Vanessa from pleasing him earlier and that she was giving him the most wonderful blow job he'd ever had. He leaned his head back and gently thrust his hips pushing himself farther into her warm, talented mouth. He had come close to his release twice already but she stopped him every time.

He groaned just as his eyes flew open and realized he wasn't dreaming at all but that the covers were moving up and down with the movements of the one under them. He pushed his hand into her hair and moved with her. He realized she was very talented as she took him deeper. She pulled back and swirled her tongue around his tip pulling a loud moan from his lips. She stroked him with her hand as she ran her tongue down his huge shaft. When she reached his heavy sacs she gently sucked one into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it before releasing it and treating the other with just as much care. Her hand moved faster as she slowly licked her way back up. Once she reached his tip again she licked the pre cum off and knowing he was close to his release again she shoved as much as she could down her throat and held him there. A loud animalistic growl came from him as his hips bucked wildly forcing more into her  mouth as his hot seed shot into her throat.

She kept going as shot after shot exploded into her mouth. His body trembled as her mouth ran over his sensitive tip. When she pulled away she kissed her way up his chiseled body until she got to his face. She took in everything about him as he lay there. His eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted as his breath came out in heavy pants. His arms were stretched out over the pillows. His magnificent chest rose and fell quickly as he tried to figure out what just happened.

She chuckled as he carefully looked at her through hooded lids. She knew he thought he was dreaming but she also knew he wasn't. He opened his eyes fully and turned to face her. His breathing still harsh he asked," What was that about?"

"That was an apology and a thank you." She said calmly.

He covered his face with his hands as he tried to steady his breathing."Fah whaa?" He asked his hands still covering his face. He heard her soft laughter and slid his hands down so he could see her.

"For my disobedience and for your help yesterday." She said quietly as she dropped her head, "I should never have disobeyed your orders yesterday and you were owed your apology."

Travis dropped his hands and flew up on his elbows with a look of concern on his face. He steadied himself on one arm and placed his hand on her chin making her look at him. "First off you never disobeyed me yesterday. You couldn't have cause I never ordered you to do anyting and I never will. Secondly you don't owe me anything you never did, I helped you because I wanted to not because I had to or I wanted something from you. Third and most importantly I'm not him I would never hurt you and I don't expect you to feel like you owe me anything because you think you have offended me." He said trying to once again control his anger toward this asshole that did this to her.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked her gently.