Chapter 17

"That was the best pasketti I've ever had."

Shy and Vanessa both laughed as they looked at Sean. He had sauce from the top of his head to his chin.

"I can see that." Shy chuckled as she got up to get a wet napkin to clean him up a little. "Come here buddy and I'll get you cleaned up." She knelt down so she was eye level with Sean. She gently wiped his face clean and kissed his nose when she was finished. "There's that handsome little man I know. I wondered where he went." Sean turned and darted from the room giggling as she chased after him.

Travis heard his cell ring from the other room and left to answer it. Shy came back in and her and Vanessa started to clean up. While Vanessa was cleaning up Sean's mess Shy started to gather the dishes from the table. She got to where Trent was still sitting and leaned over his shoulder to grab his plate. Her breast brushed his shoulder and she stood up quickly and turned away. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"You're quite fine." He said with a heart melting smile. Vanessa looked over at him and smiled.

"Why don't you two get a room already?" She teased as Shy's face turned red. She couldn't help but laugh at her friend as she was always the more spontaneous one of them. She always went for what she wanted but with Trent she was acting bashful.

"I have one down the hall just say the word and we're there." He said mischievously as he watched Shy's every move.

Travis came in as he hung up his cell and looked between them all. "Did I miss something?"

"NO." Shy barked.

"Maybe." Vanessa chuckled.

"Oh yeah." Trent said with an almost evil smile.

Was the answers he got from the three in unison. He shook his head  and decided he didn't want to know. He looked to Trent. "You ready? That was Denise she is home now and ready for Sean to come home."

Trent nodded. "Just give me a sec and I'll meet you out there." He stood up and winked at Shy before heading out of the kitchen.

"I'll help clean up here then I'll head out myself." Shy added.

Trent grabbed Travis's arm before he left the kitchen and dragged him down the hall to his room and shut the door. He turned to Travis with a serious look on his face.

"What is it Trent?" He asked a little worried.

"Trav you have to convince her to stay."

"Why?" Travis replied with a chuckle.

"At least until we get back. I don't think it would be a good idea for Ness to be alone right now." Trent rubbed the back of his head as he looked to the floor.

'Right." Travis said skeptically then his face lit up as he looked at his brother. He knew the signs his brother was giving and he had to torment his little brother a little. "WAIT! You like her don't you?" He said with a smirk on his lips. "Admit it bro you want to do the horizontal mambo with Shy." He grinned as his brother squirmed in front of him. "Don't you lie to me cause I know when you're lying."