chap:4

mel-

About 5 minutes later his phone began buzzing in his pocket. 

Removing his hand from my back, yet keeping his same pace he removed his phone. 

I saw it was a phone call from an unsaved number. 

Placing the phone to his ear he began talking to it. 

Quickly the conversation between him and the unknown person turned sexual. 

My pace quickly picked up as I mentally face-palmed myself. 

How silly of me to allow myself to romanticize every event that took place. 

They are all fuck boys and I know that. 

Well except Khalil. 

He caught feelings real bad. She made him settle down. They were so cute and in love. 

Men really do change for the one. 

Nicole was Kahlils one. 

The thought made me smile with happiness, I truly was happy for them. 

But it quickly became a frown at the thought that finding the one may never happen for me.

I mean in the nicest way possible the dating pool was pissed in. 

"Why ya frowning mousy?" I heard from the side of me

I looked up to see D, phone nowhere in sight as he had now caught up to me and was looking at me intently. 

I shrugged my shoulders, walking faster as my house slowly came into view. 

Feeling his body heat, I could tell he was once again close to me. 

I peered around my driveway seeing the many cars that once crowded it were now all gone. 

Walking ahead of me D opened and held the door open for me.

We walked into the house as Trey headed upstairs, seemingly unaware of us entering.

"Dumbass nigga, we could've just merked his ass," D said chuckling 

I smiled as well at the joke. 

I walked ahead of him following in Trey's footsteps upstairs. 

"Night mousy" I heard from below.

Making it safely to my room, I felt the heat form around my cheeks as I thought about the little crush that I was starting to have on D. 

I know it seemed like something so little but to me it was big. 

Moving along with my night, I went to my bathroom and took my shower. 

I washed my hair first then I went in with my many body soaps.

After a 30 minute shower, I put on some Nike Pros and a sports bra. 

I then headed over to Trey's room in search of a shirt.

They always felt softer than mine. 

I knocked on the door and entered after getting the okay too. 

Trey looked up for a moment then back towards his phone.

I walked over to his dresser and grabbed one of his plain all-black t-shirts. 

"I want that one back," he said not even looking up from his phone, he had grown used to our little nighttime routine. 

When our family was torn apart, I would typically wear either my mom's, dad's, or even my sisters' clothes to bed. 

We had to move suddenly some years ago and I lost the chance to bring their clothes with me. 

Since then Trey let me wear his shirts to sleep. 

It brings me such great comfort because Trey wears the cologne our dad used to, so it reminds me of them. 

I went back to my room and put on my baby lotion. I put my curly hair in braids and decided to take a picture to send to the family group chat. 

The Group chat lineup was elite with me, Nicole, Trey, Khalil, and our cousin Ray who was more like a sister.

sent to fam bam😛: when y'all done sleeping on my braiding get ready to get that young head done boi 😛

sent to  fam bam😛: when y'all done sleeping on my braiding get ready to get that young head done boi 😛

the real mvp💕(khalil): girl gtfo 💀
*rayray☀️ loved an image*

brobro😚(trey): no cap yo cold with the shitz but i want,my shirt back

me: boy Khalil u a hater, and Trey neverrr 
sis☺️💕: girl lemme come over now! do my hairrr babess!
unknown sender: y'all all some dick riders😭

I looked at the unknown sender confused as to who it was. I didn't even recognize the area code.

brobro😚: d gtfo and tell you bitch that😭

it was d 

When did he get added? 

I changed his name to d making a note to ask later

d: I rather tell yours😁
me: y'all all clowns good bye💀
i closed out the messages and got a ft call from...

sis☺️💕

_

*This chapter has been updated and edited*