chap:28

Pulling up to the house all of the cars turned their lights off.
The house was located in a woods and the house looked nice nothing like a trap house at all.

before they stepped out they were all on a phone call discussing the plan to make sure they were all on board.
One wrong move that can be there life more importantly mels life khalil thought to himself.

"ight now look yo little ass staying in the car no ifs, and, or buts understand?" khalil said dead serious he didn't care how much mel thought she was prepared for this life it was always something that got in the way of everything and he knew that, maybe she didn't get it now but he was trying his best to protect her from this cruel lifestyle.

"khalil thank you for caring and all but i'm going, i came to help so i'm going to go help i'm not letting you go in there by yourself. God forbid but if you were to die in there i-i and i wasn't there i would hate myself. i love you and i don't know if i would
be able to recover from all y'all death too." mel said wiping away a tear that fell this is an emotional time for her and she wanted d back so he tell her everything was gonna be okay.

khalil looked at her for any regret but there wasn't any in her eyes, she looked hurt yet determined. he knew there was no stopping her now.

"okay" khalil said unlocking the doors and pulling hood over his head, mel exited the vehicle doing the same

"ight now look niggas we in here to get our niggas ion how many of them mfers in there so stay on your toes at all times ight? now jay jay go unlock that shit guns up and running in ight?" khalil spoke pulling his gun out and his crew did the same all walking to the door.

mel walked in the middle with a tight grip on her gun as she looked around her. they entered the house and she immediately saw blood get sprayed across the walls as people bodies dropped like flies. making her grip the gun tighter if possible.

the team continued moving through out the house checking each room and killing anyone the saw along the way. is this the gang life for real? killing everyone with no remorse?
-mel
moving along through out the rooms i keep my eyes glued to the floor hearing screaming and gunfire. i wasn't shaking nor scared. i understood what was happening all around me but what brought me fear was the fact i wasn't scared. any normal girl would be scared. right?

i wanted with every thing in me to be scared but i wasn't.

the group soon moved their way down stairs, it smelt horrible down here.

moving further in there we say a light on and heard muffled talking. once i finally got to see what it was i saw a tied up d and trey and that is what brought fear into me.

not only did i see them i saw many men but one stood out. i have seen him before.

"so glad you all could join i was starting to think you wouldn't come" the man said with a smirk

"now i see everyone but— ahh there she is hello mel remember me?" the man said as his eyes romed mels body in a sick way.

"i'm uncle ricky as you used to call  me" the man smirked even more now as mel remember he killed her dad

she pulled he gun out pointing it him pissed. as his man pointed there guns at her but the didn't phase her.
"mel put the gun down" khalil whispered to here.

"mels" trey barely got out as mel looked at his beaten up face "listen to him" trey said kissing his teeth

"yeah mels" ricky said