chap:19

one week later
Mel grinned happily at her phone as her d where talking. they talked about all the many reasons as to why they stoped fucking with one another.
"watcha smiling for" d smirked at the phone seeing mel happily smile back down towards him.
"nothing" she spoke sheepishly. d loved that she was coming out of her shell little by little, she was more open in talking with him and it was only one week.
"mmmhhmm okay bebe" d said continuing to play his game.
He looked over at the envelop on the table. The envelope that had the potential to change his life forever.
Was he ready for that?
"aye mama imma come over so imma see you then" d said getting up grabbing the envelope
"okay see you here bye" mel said hanging up as she got up started to make her room like a bit better. Her brothers were out so her a d were just gonna chill in her room.
20 minutes later
mel ran downstairs and opened the door for d.

"wassup mama" d said pecking her on the lips as her face turned red as she lid him up to her room. Closing the door slightly she say the envelope in his hand and raised her eye brow in suspicion.

"what's that?" she questioned pointing to the package

"this" d said waving ii in the air "is the envelope that will change me for ever" he finished

"ohh" was all mel could say knowing exactly what he was talking about she felt for him she really did and she wanted what ever he wanted.

"baby what ever is in this envelope won't change anything?" d asked nervously as mel looked around

"no baby it won't, i promise" mel said with no hesitation. mel grabbing his hand "come on baby" she whisperer in his ear

"ight" he said opening the letter giving it to mel "tell me what it say" mel hesitating yet she took the letter scamming it with her eyes until she found the words saying "The DNA Results Came Back Negative"

"baby" mel bent down "it's not your baby i'm sorry" mel said not sure of how to feel towards it all, she knew deep down inside d wanted king to be his baby and she knew that must have hurt him.

mel stood on her feet a sat in his lap wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "baby?" mel questioned as she being to hug him she felt a tear fall on her shoulder.

She knew this would be hard for him.

"Baby this doesn't mean you don't have to be in his life" mel said looking at his face

"look at me" she lifted his face towards her with her hand "okay, king needs you baby" she said trying to find some way to confront him in his time of need.

out of no where d kissed mel and she felt all the emotions that he was feeling in that moment. she felt so horrible about it all.
she pulled back looking at the time.

"d, king well always be your soon and no piece of paper can determine that, if you want to be in kings life be their. i well support you no matter." mel said as d nodded his head looking at her
"davis" d said quitely
"what" mel respond not understand
"davis is my name baby, but you can call me daddy" d said adding a wink as mel turned red for the second time.
they both laughed laying down happy together
"thanks mamas" d said resting his hands on mel's bum as they fell into a fast sleep.