chap:25

3yrs later

Mel walked down the staged happily. She remembered this feeling all to well. The feeling of completion.
Her family were in the crowd cheering her on as she walked the stage for a final time.

Mel finished school at the top of her classes with all honors.she was beyond proud of herself and her accomplishments.

It's been a long journey but she was happy that she had such an amazing supportive family that helped her through it all and stuck by her side.

she was no longer the quiet girl she once was. She blossomed in a radiant amazing 20 year old.

she still had her moments were life sucked but she got through them.
-
Mel and d are still going strong with 3 years and some months.
King has grown in an amazing 2 and a half year old boy, he is smart and kind.
Mel was excited to be back with her baby mostly.

She found her own apartment by herself and she already had all her stuff there. Ray was keeping the apartment by the school since mel didn't need it now.
-
Looking for her family in the crowd she saw a face she never would have imagined seeing.
what is he doing here?
mel thought as d wrapped his arms around her congratulating her
"what's wrong" d spoke in here ear feeling her off vibe.
"nothing baby nothing" she mumbled kissing him on the cheek
walking a way deeper into the crowd but not to deep before she got stoped.
"hey congrats mel" tay spoke up causing mel to turn around so fast she almost got whiplash. mel looked at tay like she had seen a ghost. he looked good he looked al most the same.

They haven't talked since before christmas 3 years ago. Crazy how some one you can be so close to that bond can just go away in a blink of an eye.

"you know him baby" d asked suspiciously looking tay up and down.
"nigga she know me better than she know you" tay spoke cockily.
"oh really" d said raising his eye brow letting go of mel steeping towards tay
"yeah" tay said stepping to d

"baby let's not do this here" mel said trying to clam do the whole situation but it wasn't helping.
tay was hurt that mel "left" him feeling broken in a sense. in his mind d replaced him when it wasn't like that.
tay pushed mel away wanting to lose the feelings he had for her but in the end he found himself falling for her more, he was now here at her graduation hoping to rekindle their lost relationship.

"tay please" mel said her eyes watering slightly as a crowd started to form around trying to get a glimpse of what was going on
"you just keep choosing this nigga over me huh?" tay questioned mel as he balled his fist up allowing anger to take over him as he shot dirty looks at mel.

"tay you know damn well it wasn't like that" mel spat she never once tryed to push tay away yet tay got jealous that's on him not her

tay turned his attention to mel looking at her fully now. she hasn't changed one bit he thought
"mel shut the fuck up this is between me and this trick ass nigga" tay said pushing d but before d could connect his fist to tays face mel slapped him

"get the fuck out of here tay and lose my number i can't believe you" mel said through her tears tay day how hurt she was and he knew he had to make it up to her.
walking out that's all he thought about he knew he had to make it up to her he didn't know how or when but he was going to make. it up to mel.
even if it cost him everything.
4 hours later
"you good baby" d asked mel sitting down in front of her seeing the lost look in her eyes.

she couldn't wrap her mind around the fact she lost her best friend someone she trusted, someone she loved. she peeped that he started moving funny when her and d started to mess with one another again but she never knew it would turn into all this.
it sadden her to see him go but she understood that he was out of line she just wished they were able to talk about it all.

"babby" d said waving his hand in her face snapping her out of her deep thoughts.
"hmm" mel hummed answered him looking him in his eyes
"you good" he asked stern. mel dropped her eyes seeing he had no shirt on and she made her eyes move any were other then on his chest.
seeing her actions he laugh slightly.
while they have fooled around from time to time but never crossed that path d wanted to make sure she was completely ready and okay. he knew she wasn't like any of this other girls and he wasn't going to treat her that way.

mel
i think i want to cross that path with d. i mean i trust him more than anyone and he has always been gently with her.
"d" mel spoke quietly
"wassup ma" d said showing his perfect smile
"since king is gone and all" mel started
"yeah" d said knowing were this was going
"do you wanna you know" mel said blushing slightly
"do i wanna?" d pushed wanted to know exactly what she was getting at
"d" mel wined
"you want to?" d asked cocking his eye brows
"yeah" mel said shyly
"baby your emotions are running wild you don't want to" d said with out thinking getting up walking away
"d i want you to fuck me and that's not my emotions" mel said loudly to him stopping him in his tracks as he turned around stunned
"baby-" d started
"yes i'm sure" mel said walking to him as she looked there lips in a passionate kiss as the walked towards d's room closing the door.
d looked in mels eyes for any sign of her being unsure but there wasn't any.
"you sure?" d asked once more
"yes davis" mel said
d nodded excited for the event that was about to take place. both happy and excited the continued there night with each other for the first time.