chap: 17

because i love you and just wanna see the best for you so keep your head up and  don't                                                             let nobody get to you"
—-
mel-
so me and d haven't talked in over a month and apparently he has a girl now. I mean i'm not affected by it. i just wonder if we will every "talk" to each other again.
any ways it was my first day back to school. Khail made me stay back until he put people in the school to watch over me. We are also back on good terms which makes me feel so good.
Ray gotten her own place but sill over here EVERY day. she lucky we love her.

Me and my bestie coolin but he got hella test so we haven't been hanging out a lot but he's picking me up today so we can go out to eat, so i had to dress to impress.
i'm coming out my shell more, i don't talk often but i do sometimes but when ever me and my bestie out my weird ass just text him, but he don't even judge me he just text me back.

I looked at my fit i was a lil cute i had my hair in a bun with a blue crop top and black ripped jeans. I was steeping outtttt.

i put on some perfume and left out for school. i decided to just walk there it was only 10 minutes away from my house so not that far and plus i needed some exercise in my life.

10 minutes later
walking in to school i saw some people eyeing me, i'm guessing those are the body guards.
"Hey" a random but cute boy  said to me and i just stood there dumbfounded
"Your brother told me you didn't speak, but i'm jay i'm gonna be with you through out the school day, you won't even notice me though and i won't be like one of those assholes starring you down just think of me ass your cool best friend. now let's go to class mamas"
that mamas word did sum to me. maybe because d would call me that. what ever tho.
after school
shook flew by pretty fast. before i knew it, it was time to meet up with my bestie
i say him pull up in his a black car. He got out and hugged me
"you smell good" he said pulling away looking at me "and look good give me a twirl"
i smiled and twirled around for him to see the whole fit as people started to look at us giving ohhs and ahhhs.
one face in the crowd that stood out for me though d's he just looked me up and down.
i imagined he wasn't mad anymore because it was over a month ago. but maybe he was. maybe that's why he chose to keep his distance.
"come on let's go eat!" he said opening the door for me then running to his side. All while me and d just keep looking at on another until a girl came over and kissed him.
i guess the rumors were true he did have a girl. wow.
-okay imma switch it up here and have d's pov-
d-
so is she dating the nigga now?
they sure are putting on a big ass scene for the whole damn world to see.
"hey baby" madison said
"hey mam- madison" i said back. madison and i met at a party a while back.
At first it was nothing but a casual fling but i fucked up bad. She says she's pregnant with my kid.
I wanted to be in my child's life but she was bull shiting me and said i had to cut all females off in order to be in the kids life.
crazy thing is i don't even know if the kid is mine. regardless, she think she got it all figured out but imma wait until the baby come and get a dna test.
i wasn't getting played.
i had to push mel away i knew she was pissed about it but it better. I live a bad life and and female around me is threatening their life.
That's why no one knows about my mom's because let a mfer touch her all hell gon break loose.
anyways i'm just learn some stuff on that nigga and it will all be good.
as long as mel don't try me.