Camp Fire

"Ski... Ski!" I heard Jahseh yell at me.

I was too busy thinking about what Eudoria said to me. She acts as if she's my girl or something. I'm a single man and I would like it to stay that way. I felt bad that she thinks that I was playing around with her feelings. I haven't even touched anyone this entire summer except her. Ok, that's cap but still, I don't owe her anything. I'm not looking for a relationship and all that cuddly gushy type stuff is honestly sickening to me.

"What is it Jah?" I said finally snapping out of my thoughts.

"Come with me to the boathouse real quick," He said walking away.

The kids finally arrived and Jahseh and I were co-counselors and had the 10-12-year-old boys. They were honestly cool kids and were easy dealing with.

Eudoria hasn't talked to me in a week. She's been hanging around with that nigga Rakim a lot lately. But I can tell she's simply doing it to spite me. I don't know why I get jealous when I see her around him. It's not like she's my bitch or anything.

As Jahseh and I were walking towards the boathouse I could see the door open. Eudoria and Rakim walked out laughing and I could see Rakim adjusting his pants and himself. I instantly could feel myself getting angry.

"Oh shit it look like Rakim getting some play sksks," I heard Jahseh as he started laughing while covering his mouth.

Him saying that only made me even angrier. I started to feel my relaxed hands form into a fist and my jaw clenching. I could feel my anger taking over me and I could no longer control myself when I got like this. I walked towards the two. Once I was close enough I grabbed Rakim and pushed him back into the boathouse throwing him on the floor.

"Man what the fuck Ski!" I heard Rakim yell and while getting up.

I couldn't even control myself. How dare she fuck with this girly ass bitch. I punched him in his jaw sending him flying back. He looked disoriented for a second before he came back to reality. He tackled me and got on top of me and start to punch me from both sides. I put my arms up trying to cover my face. His hits hurt like a bitch and I knew it was going to leave bruises later. I got fed up with getting hit and decked Rakim in his shit. I stood up and I could feel myself get pulled back.

"Ski vro chill the fuck out! What Rakim do to you?" I heard Jahseh yell pulling me out the boathouse.

"No, let me beat his ass I ain't done with em yet!"

"Beat who bitch?!" Rakim yelled lunging at me but Eudoria pulled him back.

"Rakim please relax and what the fuck is wrong with you Ski?!" Eudoria yelled while looking as if she were about to cry.

Jahseh pulled me back and away from the boathouse. I was honestly pissed off and still wanted to fight. Just seeing them two together pissed me off but knowing that Rakim hit what was mine completely angered me. Jahseh pulled me into the staff lounge and threw me onto the couch. He sat next to me and looked at me angered. I just looked at him back.

"Care to explain why you out here fighting niggas?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Well, nigga I ain't ask you that. I asked why are you fighting niggas?" Jah said with an attitude.

He hated me fighting. He used to be the aggressive one always fighting. But he's changed and is trying to do better now. Now the roles have reversed and I'm the one always getting into fights and he's always the one breaking them up.

"Does this have something to do with Eudoria?" He said tilting his head to the side looking at me questionably.

"Why would it have something to do with her?" I said rolling my eyes.