Grass Stains

I continued to kiss Eudoria's neck as I rubbed her through her pants

I continued to kiss Eudoria's neck as I rubbed her through her pants. She moaned in my ear as I did so. Her moans sounded heavenly to my ears. She grabbed my jaw and brought my lips from her neck onto her lips. We shared a passionate slow kiss. Her lips tasted of minty peppermints and I couldn't get enough of kissing her. I slowly started to grind my clothed bottom half into her. I could feel myself slowly growing in my boxers. I removed my lips from hers a slowly started to make my way down her body. But not before placing small kisses and hickeys down her body. Once I got down to her belly I slowly pulled down her pants with her underwear. I was then face to face with all her glory. I licked my lips ready to devour her but not before teasing her.

"You want me to take care of you mamas?" I said then pressing a soft kiss to her pussy. This sent her to moan out.

"Use words," I said slapping her thigh. Seeing her in this state because of me was only making me hornier by the second. 

"Yes Stokeley"

With that, I wasted no time and pressed my mouth to her. She tasted so good and I could never get tired of eating her. I slurped and sucked on her clit as she moaned loudly and grabbed my head a pushed me deeper. 

"Oh fuck Stokeley," EuEu moaned out while arching her back off the bed.

I shook my head slowly and moaned into her which sent vibrations throughout her body. I pulled away a admired her glistening clit. I spit on it and continued and eat her. I could sense that she was about to cum soon so she started to push my head away trying to run. But I gripped my arms under her thighs and pulled her back. 

Where the fuck she think she going?

"Ski I'm about to cum" 

Then I stopped. I motioned for her to flip over and get on her hands and knees. She made a pouting face at me and did as I told her. I put my palm in the middle of her back and pushed it down for her to deepen her arch. I bent down to her heat and started to eat her again from the back.

"Ahh Stokeley please don't stop"

"You gonna be a good girl for me and not argue with me?" I said massaging her butt. She moaned in response.

"Word baby," I said slapping her ass.

"Ughhha yes baby I'll be a good girl."

I continued to lick her clit as I slipped two fingers inside and slowly pumped them in and out of her. I ran my tongue through her slits and paid close attention to her clit.

"Baby I'm about to-" I heard EuEu say before shaking slightly and cumming.

"Fuck!" She yelled out.

"That's right mama cum for me" I said slurping up all her juices.

Once she calmed down her body gave out and she collapsed on the bed. I chuckled at her before getting up. I walked towards her bathroom to shower.

"Where are you going baby?" I heard Eudroia's small voice call after me.