Thunder Storms

"Mom, how do you know if you love someone?" I said while laying on the couch in her office while throwing my stress ball in the air and catching it. 

I could hear the rain hit the window pane lightly and the wind whistling ever so slightly. I've been stuck in my head ever since EuEu told me she loved me the other day. 

Just the thought of someone loving me made me confused and weirded out. Yeah, my mom and Jahseh love me but the family loves not romantic love. 

Girls have told me in the past that they loved me but I never thought anything of it before. Bitches be lying sometimes, they just love me for my dick.

Eudoria's words had me very confused. What even is love? Love is everything and nothing at the same time.

My mom spun around in her computer chair and looked at me smirking.

"Are you in love Stokeley?" She said cheesing.

"Fuck no," I said rolling my eyes.

"Ya mouth boy"

"Sorry Ma"

"Then why are asking me this? You always avoid talks about your feelings. What's going on?" She said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Forget I asked," I said already getting annoyed with the conversation.

"No wait," She said putting her hand up to stop me.

"Love is very hard to explain. But I guess it can mean when you feel as though you have a deep connection with someone. When you feel as though you can be yourself and comfortable around someone," She said giving me a closed-mouth smile.

What she said made a little sense to me but I was still confused. I nodded my head trying to act like I understood. But I really didn't but if I said so she would just keep rambling.

"Well, thanks for that ma but I should get going. Jahseh and I are supposed to go for a walk,"

"It's raining Stokeley," She rolled her eyes at me and turned back around in her chair.

I'm pretty sure knows that taking a walk refers to me and Jah going to go smoke. But she never acknowledges it.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah," I said getting up and grabbing my raincoat walking out the door.

I could hear my shoes squish in the mud. I cringed slightly because my shoes were getting mad dirty. I did a slight jog to the cabin that Jahseh and I shared to get out the rain quicker.

I looked up briefly and watched as the pine trees swayed back and forth in the wind. I honestly love the rain just not when I'm in it. I heard some thunder in the distance and I smiled briefly. Simply things like this made me happy in this world.

Music, rain, good food, video games, and Eudoria.

I smiled at just the thought of her name.

I then bumped into someone and I instantly got annoyed looking at the person. My irritation was quickly washed away when I noticed long behold my EuEu.

"Damn girl watch where you going," I said smiling and punching her shoulder slightly.

"Nah watch where you going," She said laughing and putting emphasis on the you.

"Where are you going anyways?" She said putting her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me into a quick kiss.

"To smoke with Jahseh. You wanna come?"

She smiled and nodded her head. This is why I like hanging with Eudoria. She gets just as happy as me to smoke. I took in her appearance and she was wearing a green raincoat with her waterproof vans. She didn't have on any makeup and she honestly looked beautiful right now.