Tent

This chapter long asf and you got 2 chapters tonight so yall better vote and comment lmao

After Stokeley told me what happened to him I tried my best not to touch him as much and respect his space. But come on look at him It's so hard. I think that he sensed me being weird about not touching him. So he would always hug or kiss me and let me know it's okay for me to touch him. We would finally get a weekend off this week and I was excited. The kids were great but I honestly could use this break.

"What you thinking about girl?" Ski said coming into the staff lounge and falling on the couch. He got comfortable and rested his head on my lap. I started to massage his scalp. I could instantly see him relax and close his eyes.

"Nothing much I'm just tired and could really use a nap," I said sighing.

"Well make sure you get a nap in because were turning up tonight."

"Who said that?" I said confused.

"Me. Since the kids leave today Jah and I are having a party for the counselors. 

"Do I have to go?" I was really tired and stressed out and I honestly just wanted to sleep.

"Come onnnn stop being a Debbie downer lets have fun," Ski said now giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fineeee" I said rolling my eyes because I couldn't resist his face.

He flashed me a smile and grabbed my neck and brought me down towards him for a kiss. The kiss started to get slightly heated after a few minutes. I started to rub him through his jeans but I stopped myself. I wanted to touch and pleasure him so badly but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He stopped kissing me and looked at me confused.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't know," I said lying.

"It's because of what I told you isn't it?" He said now sitting up looking at me hurt.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you. Now you must think I'm disgusting or something," He said now getting angry and standing up.

"No, it isn't that Ski I prom-"

"Then what the fuck is it? You don't think I've noticed you treating me differently Eudoria?" I could hear the hurt in his voice and I instantly felt bad.

"I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable Ski and I respect your space," I said sighing.

"If I felt uncomforable I would tell you Eudoria. For the longest time ever I finally don't feel disgusted with myself. And it's because of you," He said walking closer to me. I was speechless and I honestly didn't know what to say.

He walked towards me and pulled me to him and kissed me roughly. He bit my lip and moved his lips to my neck. He sucked on my neck and I let out a moan.

"I'm unsure about a lot of shit in my life but the only thing I am sure of is you. And I know I want you." He said placing hickeys all over my collarbone and neck. His hands snaked their way down to my ass as he gripped it. He slapped my thigh signaling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss my neck. Ski walked me towards a shelf and sat me on top of it and he stood between my legs. Ski stopped kissing me a stood back looking at the marks he left on me.

"We're gonna finish this later," He said smirking and walking away leaving me stunned.

Time Skip

Dio and I were currently is the bathhouse getting ready for the party. I honestly wanted to wear something casual to the party and not do too much but Dio convinced me to get cute.