Sunflower

Rakim scrunched his eyebrows after just stepping on a bug. He honestly hated the outdoors and didn't understand why he chose to work at this camp in the first place.

He then remembered the conversation he and Tyler had in which his best friend persuade him to join him this summer.

Thinking about this memory made Rakim slightly smile at the thought of Tyler. But the smile quickly faded as he thought about the was Tyler had been treating him this past week.

Ever since their interaction Tyler had been avoiding Rakim. Rakim was annoyed because he stepped out of his comfort zone to give his best friend a chance. Only to be ignored the very next day.

Rakim kicked a rock at the thought of it. He was currently on his way to shower. It had to be around 2 am. Rakim liked to shower late because he never got time to do so when he was watching the kids. With his co-counselor, Jordan always slacking or running off with Dio, Rakim always had to pick up his slack with the kids.

After the long walk from his cabin which didn't seem that long because he was too busy distracted by his thoughts, Rakim made it to the bathhouse.

(You can play the music if you want)

Rakim could hear falling down playing from a speaker sitting on the sink. He could hear the slight sounds of humming coming from a nearby shower.

He found this slightly weird because there is usually never anyone here when he comes to shower due to it being extremely late. Rakim placed him shower caddy on the sink slightly loud to make his presence known.

This noise made Tyler stop in his tracks as he was currently shampooing his hair. Tyler didn't expect anyone to be here.

Tyler peaked his head out from the shower curtain only for his eyes to be met with the main person he didn't want to see right now. Tyler quickly pushed the shower curtain closed.

"I'll be out of your way in a sec," Tyler said with his voice slightly shaking.

He honestly didn't know why he was avoiding Rocky. A part of him was embarrassed by what happened between the two. When Tyler first met Rakim he promised himself he wouldn't go for him or try anything with him. But that night Tyler had a little bit too much liquid confidence.

Suddenly Rakim yanked open the shower curtain. Tyler's first instinct was to cover himself.

"Rakim what the fuck get out faggot!" Tyler spat.

"Nigga you acting like we haven't been friends since forever I've seen ya dick before" Rakim spat back.

"Yeah but that was on accident," Tyler yelled pulling the shower curtain closed again.

It was quiet for a minute between the two. Tyler could still sense Rakim on the other side of the curtain. He quickly finished up his shower and turned the water off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out. He was met by Rakim sitting on the bench in front of the shower.

"Why the hell have you been avoiding me Tyler?" Rakim said with his arms crossed.

Rakim was looking Tyler straight in the eyes and Tyler instantly got uncomfortable under his gaze and looked away.

Rakim was slightly starting to get annoyed by the entire situation.

"I honestly don't know Rocky. What happened between us was a one-time thing." Tyler said going to the sink to brush his teeth.

"Who said it had to be a one-time thing?" Rakim said getting up to stand behind Tyler in the mirror. They stared at each other in the mirror which felt like an eternity.

Tyler knew Rakim knew about his sexuality for a long time now. He just didn't know Rakim swung that way.

"You don't even like guys Rocky," Tyler said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, you right I don't. But I like you," Rakim said flashing his smile at Tyler.

Tyler couldn't help but smile back at his friend. His smile was just really contagious.

"Your only saying that because we kissed. Before you weren't even thinking about a nigga that way."

"And your right I wasn't. But now I am," Rakim said still holding eye contact with the boy.

Tyler sighed in defeat. He knew his best friend very well. He knew once he got his sights on someone or something he liked would become determined to get it.

"Okay, but can we ease into this? We just need to get past this awkward phase," Tyler said quietly while turning towards Rakim.

"Nah fuck allat," Rakim said grabbing Tyler's neck and kissing him. The kiss between the two was rough but sensual at the same time.

Rakim tugged at Tyler's towel but suddenly stopped.

"So are you like a bottom or what the fuck it's called?"

"Nigga hell no I'm a top"

"Well I know damn well I'm not no bottom," Rakim said letting the boy go with his eyebrow slightly raised.

"Well we gone have to figure some shit out then," Tyler said laughing.

"I guess so my nigga," Rakim said joining him in laughter.

Ya girl found time to write so yall like and comment! This will also probably be the last chapter in Tyler and Rocky's POV because I don't want to get to distracted from Ski and Eudoria's story. Unless you guys fuck with it then maybe I'll do another one.

Ski How You Feel? | Ski Mask The Slump GodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara