Goodbye Summer

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Stokeley what the fuck I tell you about touching me?" I said after smacking the shit out of his neck.

"Damn girl why the fuck you hit me like that? It ain't my fault you looking good in them shorts," he said wincing while rubbing his neck to soothe it.

"Ion care keep ya hands to yourself boy"

"Cmon you still not fucking with me mama? I said I was sorry a hundred time already and I wouldn't do it again," he said twisting one of his dreads.

"Stokeley I already forgave you for that and that's not even the reason why you can't touch me," I said rolling my eyes thinking back to the time he cheated on me.

"Then what the hell is it then! I'm trying to make shit right but you making it difficult"

"We're not together so keep your hands to yourself that's why I smacked you," I half lied.

The real reason I've been distancing myself from Stokeley is I'm trying to detach myself from him. I was offered a job in Paris at a huge magazine company and I'll have to move soon. I don't know how to break the news to Stokeley so for now I'm just going to put it off. I also didn't need to hear his mouth about how I'm not going and shit because I'm definitely am.

"Girl I told you your mine forever and I meant that shit," he said brushing me off.

This muthafuc-

"I'm serious Ski"

"And I am too the fuck," he said walking out the kitchen into the living room. I followed him and we both sat on the couch.

"Have you talked to your mom?" I asked him trying to change the subject. Stokeley's mom and I met while he was in the hospital. I mean I met her when I first came to the camp but that was my first time meeting her as her son "lul friend" as she would put it. She was a nice woman and we got closer while Ski was in a comma.

"Yeah she said that they're wrapping up their last session of camp and she wishes we could've been there"

"Aww I wish I could've been there too," I said making a pouty face.

"Man fuck them kids"

"Ski!"

"Nah I'm just playing," he said letting out a stupid laugh.

"You play too damn much. Find us something to watch I'm going to order us some food I don't feel like cooking," I said getting up to grab my phone from the room. When I returned I noticed Ski had put on Chowder and was smoking a blunt.

"Really Stokeley?" I said raising an eyebrow at him while returning to the couch.

"Yessir"