Starry Nights

Gay Shit In This Chapter So Dip If You're Homophobic. Also, Play Music While You Read.

I opened the sliding door which led to the back yard. There wasn't anyone outside so I was thankful for that. There was a swinging chair nearby so I went and sat down. After the whole ordeal with Eudoria and Ski I was honestly pissed. Why do I always come second? Why can't I ever be someone's first choice? I would like to think of myself as a nice guy who treats women with respect and I'm sweet as fuck. But that never seems like its enough anymore these days. I rolled my eyes at the thought and leaned back into the seat swaying it softly. I reached into my denim jacket pulling out a blunt. I lit it and took a hit feeling myself relax already. I heard the sliding doors open and I turned my attention towards the sound. I saw Tyler come outside and give me a warm smile.

"You don't look too good nigga," He said coming over and sitting next to me.

"Fucking Eudoria man," I said sighing and hitting my blunt again already feeling my grip on reality slip.

"Dude why the fuck you be letting these girls get you in your head? You're a good dude and deserve better," He said placing his hand on my shoulder and looking me in my eyes. 

"Thanks, Tyler But I don't know I just want someone to appreciate me for once."

"Someone does," I heard Tyler mumble under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked him even though I clearly heard what he said but I just needed confirmation.

"It's nothing honestly. You would probably just be weirded out," Tyler said sighing and leaning back into the seat. Now he had my full attention. I've never seen Tyler this nervous before so I was curious what he was trying to say.

"Try me," I said now sitting up because I was interested.

"W-well I just thin-think-

"Tyler please just spit it out I'm too high for this shit," I said laughing at his studdering. He awkwardly laughed with me and took a deep breath.

"Well, I just hope that we're still able to be friends after this. You're such a cool guy and your hella caring. You're always there for me when I need you. These girls just don't see how much of a good guy you are and it fucking sucks watching you get your heart broken every time. What I trying to say is that I like you Rakim. I've liked you for a long time now," Tyler said not looking at me. But instead at his hands which were playing with the loose string on his jeans. I was hella taken aback by what he just said. I never knew nor noticed that Tyler liked me. A part from me was indeed weirded out but another part of me felt warmed by what he just said. I don't know if it was the drugs but the moon and stars shinned nicely on his skin. He looked good tonight. I sighed ashing my blunt out. I grabbed Tyler by his Jaw and kissed him.

✨✨✨✨✨

After Ski left I got dressed back into my clothes as tears stained my cheek. I honestly felt like shit and wanted this night to be over. I felt like crap for lying to Ski and it was eating me up. We were just doing so well and I didn't want to ruin what we had going on. I made my way out of the tent and stumbled my way back to the party. As I was walking I saw Rocky sitting outside. I was about to make my way over to tell him off but I saw Tyler come outside. I didn't want to cause a scene in front of him so I just left it alone and made my way back into the party. Frank Ocean was blasting through the speakers and my head was starting to hurt. I made my way through the crowd trying to find Dio so we could leave. I spotted her talking to Jordan in the kitchen so I made my way towards them.

"Dio can we leave now?"

"No offense but girl you look like shit. What the fuck happened to you?" She said laughing while trying o fix my hair for me.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said sighing.

"Well give me a second me a Jordan are talking about something important," She said smiling and patting me on the back. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the couch. I really didn't want to be here right now. Especially after what happened with Ski. Speaking of the devil I spotted him in the corner talking to some girl. Ski looked really out of it as the girl whispered into his ear and rubbed on him. He looked hella uncomfortable and stuck as fuck. She started kissing on his neck and eventually lead a clearly fucked up Ski upstairs. I could instantly felt myself getting angry. How could he just move on like that? A part of me just wanted to leave it alone and pretend like I didn't care. But another part wanted to go upstairs and get Ski back from that bitch. So that's exactly what I did. I stormed towards the stairs and climbed them going up two stairs at a time. There were hella rooms upstairs. I heard moaning coming from a door and I pushed it open ready to snap. But it turned out to be a random couple. I quickly shut the door yelling out a quick sorry before continuing on. I got to the last door at the end of the hallway and pushed it open. It was dark as fuck with the only light coming from the moonlight. Stokeley was on the bed completely passed out. The girl was on top of him kissing all over him and trying to unbuckle his belt. I ran towards her grabbing the girl by her hair and dragging her off him. How dare this bitch try to take advantage of him while he's out of it.

"Bitch get the fuck out!" I yelled at her throwing her on the floor. She looked up at me scared as hell before leaving the room quickly. I looked at Ski to see his eye barely open looking at me. I walked over towards him and sat next to him rubbing his cheek.

"That was hot," He said giggling adorably.

"Thanks, Ria. I can barely move my body," Stokeley said in a low voice.

"Oh lord Ski how much did you drink?" I said now hella concerned about him.

"All I did was smoke and drink. She probably put a roofy in my drink." I lifted up Stokeley's head and laid it on my lap. We sat there for a few minutes before he finally spoke up.

"Why'd you do it Ria? Am I not good enough?" Ski said reffering to the whole ordeal.

"I don't know Ski. I was super pissed off about the whole situation between us and Rakim was there for me when I felt most vulnerable. I didn't want to tell you because we were finally on good terms and doing so well and I didn't want to ruin it. I really like you Ski and only you. I would never hurt you on purpose I swear," I tilting his head to look up at me. He just looked back at me with a straight face. I sighed before grabbing his jaw and leaning my head down to kiss him. He didn't want to kiss me at first but eventually gave in. This kiss felt hella passionate and I just loved how soft his lips were. I could taste the Hennessy on his mouth but I didn't care. We pulled away and Ski's eyes were still closed.

"I'm still mad at you but I forgive you," He said letting out a small laugh.

"That's okay. As long as I'm forgiven," I said hugging him.

"Can we leave now? This party fucking sucks."

This Chapter Lowkey Short. But Don't Forget To Vote & Comment. It Keeps Me Motivated!