Epilogue

Over 5,000 Words

Over 5,000 Words. This is a long one so enjoy :)

2 Years Later

"Eudoria Ms. Withers wants to see you in her office right now," my assistant told me coming into my office.

"Okay I'll be right there," I said closing my laptop and getting up from my desk. I made my way towards my boss's office pulling my skirt down a bit that was rising up. Once I arrived I knocked before entering.

"Eudoria good to see you have a seat!" she said excitedly in her french accent. Ms. Withers was a kind older woman. When I sent in my job application I would have never expected in a million years to actually get the job. But she saw something in me and I would forever be in her debt.

"I have a wonderful job proposition for you," she said tilting her glasses down to look at me.

"Oh great, what is it?"

"I know your really into working with the rappers and singers. So with that being said, I need you to fly to Miami and interview two people for me. They're names are..." she looked down at a folder for a second to search for the names I'm guessing. I was honestly at the edge of my seat to see who I would be interviewing. I've worked with Steve Lacy, Jaden Smith, and many more stars all the way to Rico Nasty. So I was excited to hear who it would be this time.

"Oh yes Xxxtentacion and Ski Mask the Slump God," she said saying their names weirdly. 

I wish I could explain the way the smile on my face went big and then completely disappeared after hearing Stokeley's rap name.

"Yeah, their new on the scene and have been getting a lot of hype lately. So I want you to go interview them both. Try to get some juicy info you think our readers would like to hear. Your flight is tonight so you should probably leave now and go pack. I'll text you the details," she said shooing me out of her office quickly. 

I just stood there outside of her office stunned. I haven't talked or seen him in so long. We tried to do the long-distance thing but it just didn't work out and we both got too busy. 

Or I got too busy 

I honestly would still think of him randomly or see something about him on my timeline here and there. I'm glad he finally got to live out his dreams doing something he actually loved to do. But I'm not sure how this interview would go. But I'm gonna try to be as professional as possible I thought as I looked at my watch that read 8 am. 

I hated it when she gave me a last-minute assignment but whatever. I went back to my office and packed up my stuff quickly. My phone buzzed on my desk and I grabbed it to check the notification. 

Ms. Withers

Your flight is in 2 hours. Don't miss it :)

attachment.pdf