Story Time

The trio finally got the chance to sneak off, and they reached the marauder pad through the various passages and Harry muttered the password, when he entered he, waved his hand and conjured up some more seats and threw himself gracefully in to a chair.

"It's a glorious day is it not?"

"Why do I have the intense feeling I am going to regret my decision?" Marvolo muttered moving over to a chair facing Harry, the boy in question grinned.

"Where's your bright spirit?"

"It hasn't quite returned to me." Marvolo deadpanned.

"Will you please explain what is going on?" Lucius finally asked and Harry grinned.

"Are you explaining or am I?"

"It is a shame they have not realised, Potter was quick off the mark."

"And I'm still recovering," said Potter muttered.

"Are we supposed to know who you are?" Severus asked slowly and Marvolo smirked, slowly the icy blue eyes bled glaring crimson red and the two official Death Eaters reared back in shock.

"Surely you recognise me, Severus?" Marvolo drawled and the Potions Master blinked.

"My Lord?" He questioned in disbelief, and Marvolo gave a short nod.

"We knew you had returned, the miracle it is, but we were waiting for summons."

"Yes, I was successfully returned, and a public match was the perfect opportunity to rework myself in to the current wizarding world."

"But how did you accomplish this miracle milord?" Lucius finally spoke and Harry's eyes widened as he forgot he hadn't told anyone about that yet, he had jokingly said they should ask him but not while he was actually there! He had stolen the Philosopher's Stone for Magic's sake; he didn't want to be with him for Magic's sake, he didn't want to be with his father when they found out.

The Dark Lord, who had obviously spotted and understood Harry's sudden horror, smirked and turned directly to the first year. Neatly folding one leg over the other and relaxing back; this should be very entertaining.

"Would you care to share my miraculous resurrection, Harry?" He inquired lightly, and the boy shook his head rapidly.

"No, I am perfectly fine, thank you. In fact, I think that as this day is so good, we should talk about the future, not the past. Things are moving forward after all, and why speak of things already come to pass?" Harry responded, his voice cheerful; too cheerful.

"Oh, but everyone here is so interested in my return and you are more familiar with your father and uncles. Do you not believe it would be better coming from you?" Marvolo wondered with a smirk, and Harry's scowled at him.

"I honestly believe the rumours of your evilness." He grumbled and Marvolo chuckled.

"Dark Lord," Was his only response.

Harry threw him an absolutely disgusted look, which only served to make the man more amused.

"What did you do?" James sighed and Harry glared at Marvolo.