Interlude: Summer

*Please note throughout the Prologue and Part One (year one) there are some chapters that may or may not be from the original Author and Book; Twins: A Different Life By Jessiikaa15, on Fanfiction.net.*

The days bleed into weeks which was a blend of fun and heart felt laughs. Evangeline kept to her self, James didn't let up on her punishment but allowed some of her friends over once in a great while. Which was today James had agreed to let her have her friends over on 'good behavior'. As well as keeping Dumbledore placated to a point.

"I hate him; he is ruining my summer."

"I know Eve, it is just not right you are the one that killed the Dark Lord. You are the most important person." Ron said and Rose grinned.

"You're the best," She said and Ron laughed.

"It is just unfair." Hermione said shaking her head agreeing with the others.

"I know he just needs to-" Evangeline looked up at the door of her room and their stood Harry.

"What are you doing here Snake?" Ron hissed at Harry who just raised his eyebrow.

"I wouldn't start anything here at my home with my father present." He told Ron then turned to his twin. "I just came up here to see, on behalf of Dad, if you would like joining us to the Malfoy's residence."

She gave a credulous look "I would never want to be seen with those Death Eaters. I don't know what dad sees in them they are horrible people."

Harry gave her a look that he wanted to curse her to Hogwarts and back. "Fine then he says no dinner for you. Weasely, Granger it is time for you to go."

The Golden Trio said their goodbye, promising to come back when they can. Harry had them came down to meet up with James at the fire place and went over to the Malfoy's before they leave for their trip, as Theo was already off on his trip. "Malfoy Manor." Harry was sucked through the fireplace, spinning almost wildly and he was forcefully reminded why he absolutely despised the floo system. Gracefully stepped out of the fireplace once he had come to a halt; only having time to vanish the ash from his robes and the floor before he was captured in a bone-crushing hug from a blond. "I thought you were never going to get here!" Draco exclaimed and Harry grinned.

"Calm yourself, Draco," A cool voice commanded gently, "Let your friend move to the side as the others come through." Draco's cheeks pinked slightly and he moved back, letting Harry move to the side and wait for his father, Godfather and uncle just as the grate flared green.

James followed Harry and Sirius came through with a slight stumbled, which he immediately covered well and moved aside as Remus followed without so much as a wobble. The four newcomers turned to their hosts, and Harry noted the startling similarities between Draco and his father. Draco was truly a mini-Lucius, the only difference was he had more of his mother's softness in his face and his hair was a single shade darker.

Lucius Malfoy just had an air about him that screamed 'you will pay me attention', his features were sharp and well defined, and he was quite tall too. His long blond hair fell just past his collar bones showing his years as Lord and Head of his House. Narcissa Malfoy had features Harry had seen in his Godfather's face, and she was truly a beauty. She appeared the epitome of grace and elegance even if she offered them a warm smile.

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor. We are delighted you could accept our invitation." Lucius greeted formally.

"We were honoured to receive one." James returned in the same tone.

"Now the formalities have been accomplished; it is so very good to see you again, James, Sirius." Narcissa said warmly, "I was very pleased when you said you could come."