𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥

Hello everyone and welcome to Infinity, the second book in my Sunflower series! This is a continuation of the first book so if you haven't read that first, I would recommend doing that. Some things in the story won't make sense otherwise.

I've comprised a list of songs that fit in this story and are actually compiled into a Spotify playlist as show by the picture above. So I hope you guys enjoy and thanks for reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sunflower~Shannon Purser

i'm a sunflower, a little funny. and if i were her maybe you'd want me. but i know you don't have a clue, this sunflowers waiting for you.

Toxic~Melanie Martinez Cover

you're toxic, i'm slipping under with the taste of your poison paradise i'm addicted don't you know that you're toxic

Gingerbread Man~Melanie Martinez

i'm the icing covering his body, i wanna hold him so close so tightly. baby how do I say this politely? love me hard and don't be nice please.

Colors~Halsey

everything is grey, his hands, his smoke his dreams and now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means. and he's blue.

Sweater Weather~The Neighborhood

she knows what i think about, and what i think about. one love, two mouths. one love one house. no shirt, no blouse. just us you find out.

Hypnotic~Zella Day

you do to me so well, hypnotic taking over me. make me feel like someone else, you got me talking in my sleep. i don't wanna come back down, i don't wanna touch the ground.

Young And Beautiful~Lana Del Rey

will you still love me when i'm no long young and beautiful? will you still love me when i've got nothing but my aching soul?

Angel With A Shotgun~The Cab

i'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won, and i don't care if heaven don't take me back.

when the party's over~Billie Eilish

don't you know i'm no good for you? i've learned to loose you can't afford to. tore my shirt to stop you bleeding, but nothing ever stops you leaving.

Let Me Down Slowly~Alec Benjamin

don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste. i once was a man with dignity and grace. now i'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace.

Ocean Eyes~Billie Eilish

no fair, you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean. i'm scared, i've never fallen from quite this high falling into your ocean eyes.

Lost Boy~Ruth B.

peter pan that's what they call me. i promise that you'll never be lonely.

This Is Home~Cavetown

are you tired of me yet? i'm a little sick right now but I swear, when i'm ready I will fly us out of here.

Can I Be Him~James Arthur

when the lights come on and i'm on my own, will you be there to sing it again?
could I be the one you talk about in all your stories? can i be him?