𝕊𝕚𝕩

The grenade sent us all flying backwards at a high speed, my back hitting something hard and metal as I was sent backwards. A group of people stormed through a door towards the side of us, each one looking stranger than the next. One of them started screaming, chucking knives at Dr.Strange. Tony fought with some guy with rocket boots and Peter was backing away from some weird lady, myself letting out a sigh before propelling myself over to them with streams of electricity from my hands. He shot webs at her, keeping her down while I sent an electric spark at the web net.

"Will you stop acting like a baby?" I said as I leaned down with my hand out, helping pick him up. My eyes widened as the guy with rockets from before knocked into Peter, sending him into me. We rolled across the floor until we hit the wall, Peter repelling himself forward with the metal spider legs and his webs. I stood up, watching as Peter was wrapped in some electric wire and stunned to the ground. Tony held a gun on some big guy who was on the ground, the one with the rockets grabbing Peter and holding him by the neck. I stood in the corner across from them, hands tingling with a green crackling spark.

"What is going on?" I practically screamed it, the man holding Peter removing his mask. He wasn't as intimidating as he was with the mask on, sporting messy hair and a scruffy beard.
"I'll tell you what's going on. I wanna know where Gamora is."
"We don't even know who that is!" I looked around the room at each person, everyone looking just as confused as me.
"Fine, you don't wanna tell me? I'll start by blasting this freak to pieces."
"You do that and I'll fry this bug chick like a fly trap." I aimed my hands at the weird looking girl still wrapped up in Peter's webs.
"And I won't hesitate to blast your guy to smithereens."
"Can we all just calm down please?" Dr.Strange looked around at all of us and back at the guy holding Peter captive. "Where are you from?"
"Missouri."
"So you're from Earth." Tony raised an eyebrow at the man.
"Yeah?"
"Then why are you attacking us?" I crinkled my face in confusion before slightly lowering my hands.
"I'm looking for my girl, wait who are you guys?" Peter put his mask down.
"We're the Avengers man." I rolled my eyes.
"Will you just let him go please?" I put down my hands as the man let go of Peter and Tony let up the strange man he was holding down.
"Wait, you're the ones Thor told us about!" The bug-looking girl moved her eyes to each and every one of us.
"Hold on, you know Thor?"
"Yeah, tall, muscular guy, not that good looking?" The guy formed a look of disgust when we said his name.
"Uh, yeah he is." Me and Peter both looked at each other and broke out into laughter at our simultaneous speech.

"Why do you have two kids fighting with you?"
"Excuse me, I'm perfectly capable of handling my own." I held my hands on my hips, almost offended. I let the mask that was over my mouth down.
"Yeah, sure." The man rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"You can think your such a hot shot, Mr.Whoever-you-are but if you were really that good of a hero you wouldn't be looking for your girlfriend, would you? Because you'd have been able to stop Thanos from taking her in the first place. So don't lecture me on my skills when your own don't seem to be exactly up to par either." Everyone in the room was stunned. The man's jaw had dropped before he nodded.
"Yah know what, I like you." He walked the other direction to look out the shattered window.

Peter's arm bumped mine.
"What was that all about?" I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I don't like it when people question my abilities." I tapped my foot as Tony and the man talked about something.
"What are we supposed to do now?"
"I don't know, Pete. My guess is wait for Tony to make some sort of a decision."
"I'm surprised you aren't pitching in."
"At this point I don't even know what to say." We walked closer to Tony.

"Well, we might as well introduce ourselves." The man waved his hands dramatically. "I'm Starlord, that's Drax, and that's Mantis."
"Starlord? Really? You guys sound like your straight out of a video game from the 90s." I let out a scoff as he glared at me.
"What, what's your super hero name?"
"Spark."
"Wow, creative."
"At least I don't sound like a villain from a shitty low budget alien movie."
"Aaaand that's enough." Tony rolled his eyes. "To properly introduce ourselves, I'm Tony, that's Strange, and then those two are Peter and Y/N."
"Hi." Peter waved awkwardly at the group of misfits. I rolled my eyes. "Uh, Mr.Stark? What are we supposed to do now?" Tony looked at Peter for only a moment.
"We make a plan. And we kick Thanos' ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took me so long, but I'm currently working on a lot right now with school and some other books I'm working on!
By the way, if any of you are fans of the Maze Runner series or just want to go support me, check out my book WCKD Love I've recently been rewriting from scratch.

:)