𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Be honest with me please!"
"I am! I told you, nothing's wrong with me."
"Yes there is, Y/N. You said no more secrets. So what are you hiding?"
"I'm not hiding anything Peter."
"Yes you are! You keep staying out on patrol until sunrise, I can tell you haven't been sleeping, and you've been super distant. Just tell me what's going on with you."
"I'm doing my job, Peter! That's it, that's all I'm doing! I'm not lying to you, so please just stop asking me."
"I'm going to stand here until you say it so-"
"I'm scared!" I finally yelled it out as my fists clenched. "Every time I close my damn eyes I see someone dead! My mom, my dad, my brother, you, Ned, MJ, sometimes even myself and the only way to stop it is to just not close my eyes. So yes, I'm scared and I don't know what to do about it."

I sighed as I rested my hand on my fist.
"They've been talking about this for a half an hour."
"And Tony said we argue like a married couple. Look at them, I'm surprised one of them hasn't filed for divorce yet." I let out a chuckle.
"What are we even supposed to do? Sit around and wait?"
"I guess so. What else are we supposed to do?" I shrugged, staring out at the stars that reflected through the giant window.
"Play Eye Spy?" He looked at me with an awkward smile and I just rolled my eyes.
"Sure, Peter. Eye spy with my little eyes something bright and made of gas. Oh wait it's a star. But which one because there's thousands of them in every damn direction!"
"Okay, so no Eye Spy." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as I closed my eyes in thought.

"What do you think it'd be like to go into space?" Peter took a bite of the pizza and gave me a quizzical look.
"That's such a random question."
"Seriously though, have you ever thought about it?" I took a drink of my water in the glass next to me as I waited for him to answer.
"I don't know, maybe once or twice."
"I used to think I wanted to be an astronaut, but I never wanted to do any of the work. I think I always wished I had superpowers so that I could fly up and just...look at space."
"Be careful what you wish for I guess." We both laughed as it echoed through the almost empty pizza parlor.

"Well, at least now I get to see space." I say cross legged against the pillar.
"Well you wished it and it came true."
"Seems to be happening a lot more lately." I ran a hand over my arm before pulling the sleeve of the suit down.
"Yeah, so next time wish for a nice weekend getaway in Florida with tropical drinks and empty beaches." We both let out a chuckle.
"Is that where you'd go if you had to pick a place to vacation?"
"Probably. Or maybe...Europe."
"Why Europe?"
"I don't know, it seems kinda cool there. Like, all the landmarks and stuff." He leaned back on his hand. "Where would you go?"
"Greece. Or...Alcatraz." He sat up and looked at me.
"Why Alcatraz?" I shrugged.
"I don't know. I mean a bunch of cool criminals got taken there and it's supposedly haunted so."
"Yeah ghosts are a no for me." We both chuckled. "What about Greece? What would you do there?"
"See all the cool historical landmarks like the Parthenon, the temples they built for all the gods, The Amphitheater. All that cool stuff."
"You know a lot more than I know about Greece. The most I know about it I learned from reading Percy Jackson in 8th grade." We both laughed a little before Tony yelled at the two of us to come over, his voice sounding urgent. We rushed over as fast as possible, wondering what the problem was.

"We have to try to steer the ship out of the way of crashing on the ground. Peter, you grab the other one. Y/N, I need you to electrocute the steering mechanism if it stops working." I ran between the two pedestals, watching as Tony and Peter both got up to one of the pedestals. They moved the steering mechanism with a little bit of effort from all parties in involved, the ship lurching forward as it hit the planet with a strong impact. Pieces of it ripped off, sending all of us into a terrible panic. The ship finally stopped and sent me falling backwards, Peter reaching down to help me up. I touched the back of my neck as a jolt moved down my spine, looking around.
"Peter, you felt that too right?" He shook his head, but then opened his eyes wide.
"Uhm, Mr.Stark?"
"What?" Tony turned towards us as I kept looking around.
"I think something is coming." And, as if cued by Peter's words, a device that looked like a grenade rolled right at our feet.
"Oh shi-"

FOR SOME REASON THIS PUBLISHED UNFINISHED I APOLOGIZE SINCERELY