Seein Some Things

Tony flies down though stays in the air, waiting for me to climb on. I jump off a tree and connect to his specific magnet areas. He shoots forward and I squeal, holding on as tight as I can.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha says through coms.

"If he had just let me help him!" I shout.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better. You, Casey, and stark secure the scepter." Thor says.

"Copy that." I hear Steve say.

"And for gosh sake," Tony starts, making me smirk. "Watch your language!" Tony and I finish together.

"That's not going away any time soon." Steve mutters. I shake my head.

"Nope. Probably not." I reply.

Tony and I soon reach the building and he smashes through a window. I hide my face against his armor. I hear gunshots ricochet off of Tony's suit.

"Watch the face, Jackass." I shout at him.

"Language!" Tony scolds. I hear a quiet,

"Oh my god." In the coms but I don't pay too much attention to that.

Tony continues to levitate there. Not moving.

"Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." Tony says before quickly shooting all of them.

"It was a good talk." Tony says.

"Communication is key, Tony." I add.

"No, it wasn't." Some guy groans.

I jump off of Tony's back as he stops flying. We make our way into a lower room to see some guy typing really quickly on a computer. I smirk as we stand there watching him. When he finally notices us with a shocked expression on his face, Tony blasts it. He leaves his suit.

"Sentry mode." Tony orders as he uses his suit like a flashlight. We both walk over to the computers. I look over them, trying to make sense of them as Tony does his own thing.

"Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." Tony says as it starts downloading everything. I turn to him.

"That's a good idea, it will give me more time to make sense of this all." I say before quickly turning back to the computers. I feel a burning gaze on the side of my head. I look to see Tony staring at me.

"Did you just compliment me?" He asks. I blank my expression and quickly tap his joint, making is sore.

"Yes. Don't get use to it." I say as he holds his arm, as if that will get rid of the pain.

"We're locked down, down here." Natasha says. I sigh in relief.

"Then get to banner. Time for a lullaby." Steve orders.

"Make sure he's ok when he comes back." I ask her quietly.

"Can you stop this?" Tony asks, pausing from typing to hold his arm again. I roll my eyes and tap the arm.

"Stop being such a baby." I grumble.

Tony and I continue typing along the keyboards.

"I know your hiding more than files." Tony says aloud.

"No, really? This is Hydra, the same Hydra who worked from inside Shield. You don't think they're good at hiding things?" I laugh. When Tony doesn't respond with a snarky comeback I look back and find him walking away from the computers.