Hulk Smashed... A Lot

Clint and I continue walk around, turning down hallway after hallway and flight of stairs after flight of stairs. Until we suddenly find Natasha.

"Nat!" We both shout, running over to her. I lightly smack her face around a little bit as she sits motionlessly on some stairs. Not moving, not talking, not registering anything. It's like she's completely in her own mind...

Clint pulls my hands away and places his on each of her cheeks, shaking her head a little.

"Oh, like that's so much better?" I mutter.

"Natasha, we could really use a lullaby right about now." Tony's voice is heard through the coms. I wince.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Not for awhile," Clint says as he takes one of Natasha's arms and around his around his neck. I do the same with the other arm. "The whole team is down besides Casey and I. You got no backup here." Clint informs. Tony pauses for a moment.

"I'm calling in Veronica." Tony says.

"Tony, no! It hasn't come to that yet!" I shout at him. Nervous pouring out of my every pore.

"You haven't seen what I've seen Case. She's the only one who can stop him." Tony says strictly.

"Please, don't do this." I worry.

"I have to."

Up in space, a machine splits off and apart of it starts heading directly at Bruce.

Everyone except Tony walks out of the boat to meet the sight of the jet that had self-landed, waiting for us to board. Granted, Clint and I have to help them stand, but it's fine. We quickly bring them all on board, sitting them in chairs.

Clint, and I stand in front of them all.

"What are we going to do with them exactly?" Clint asks.

"I can fix this." I murmur, thoughts of what's going on with Bruce at the front of my mind. I lean forward, going to each avenger and taking the magic out of their heads. After they all look groggy and everything is done, I leave the group and wait for Clint to start flying this thing.

Worry rumbles in my stomach as I go through scenario after scenario, the outcomes of this. I sit down in a chair and criss-cross my legs, my chin leaning against my hand. I physically wince as one of the thousands of scenarios going through my head right now show Bruce... dead.

"Can we hurry, please." I say, my voice hardened. Clint nods sharply before speeding the jet faster.

I keep fidgeting and tossing around in my seat, unable to keep still.

"He's gonna be alright." Natasha's voice greets as she sits down next to me.

"Physically, Yes. Mentally? Hell, no. If Wanda did what I know she did, Bruce has hurt a lot of people, Nat. You think he's gonna be alright with that?" I ask, slightly lashing out at her. I turn away and bathe in my nerves, the feeling of having to vomit it prominent throughout my whole body.

Thanks to Clints amazing flying skills, we reach Bruce and Tony quickly. I practically jump off of my seat and head over to the doorway. I stumble back a little, seeing Tony carrying a passed out looking Bruce. Thor instantly heads over and places him in a chair.