Casey O'Conner

*Spoilers* Don't read unless you've finished the book. And thanks for finishing the book! :))

Casey is a 17 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She's around 5'5-5'6. She's a sweet girl who cares about the people most important to her. She can be snippy and sarcastic but it isn't really in her nature. She enjoy a fun time like any teenager but she knows when to be serious and when stuff needs to be done. Her brain makes her feel older than she is.

She has knowledge of everything. Beyond anything anyone knows. She can also tap a point or points of someone's body to make them do whatever she wishes. She uses it responsibly though.

Whenever she does use her powers, it strains her brain which isn't suppose to hold that much information, giving her massive headaches and pain when she uses it too much. She is a teenager and does believe in true love but her upgraded brain tries to give her some reason and that's why she doesn't really understand her feelings for Pietro but trusts that it is true love.

Her relationships with the characters:

Steve Rogers: Casey is extremely close to Steve. They both have honor and trust in each other for anything and everything. They respect each other. Steve knows that Casey knows best and will do what is best for everyone. Casey trusts that Cap will pick the best plan to save everyone they can. They trust each other with their secrets and worries. They are really close in general and have a good relationship inside and outside of work.

Clint Barton: Now Casey and Clint are even closer. Clint is like a brother to Casey. She feels like she can to him to an extent. She knows he has secrets and she respects him despite them. She knows who he is as a person and she likes his values. Clint loves Casey and he's proud about how smart she is. He finds it amusing how she's blatantly smarter than Tony. They work well in the field together and always look out to make sure the other is safe.

Natasha Romanoff: They are also pretty close. Not insanely close but closer than most of the avengers. They're a good team, especially when Casey can use her powers in battle. Natasha trained her fighting skills. They care a lot about each other. They want the other to stay safe and they protect each other in battle.

Tony Stark: they don't have the absolute best relationship. They both think they're the smarter one. They're both a little arrogant. They both think they know what's best. Though Casey biologically knows more because of what happened to her, Tony still thinks himself superior. Tony does feel threatened by her. She hates it when he takes advantage of Bruce. Or anyone really. Casey sees Tony as a bad person with good intentions. Tony sees Casey as a little girl who doesn't know or understand how the world really works. He'll use her powers when necessary but likes to think his way is the best way. He saw her when she was 15 and still getting the hang of her powers. He built her up and trained her in some ways. It isn't entirely his fault that he sees her the way he does. He's taken care of her for two years now and the most they do is bicker and fight. She's grateful for all he's done but she can't help but be heavily annoyed by him.

Wanda Maximoff: At first, Casey was jealous. She thought Wanda and Pietro were together. She was heavily wrong and happy she was wrong. Then Casey didn't trust Wanda. And she had good reason. Casey kinda realized her feelings were clouding her judgement on Pietro but she couldn't help it. Then, as time went on, they got pretty friendly. They started to kinda look out for each other. I can see this relationship transforming into a very good friendship. I think their powers and personalities will mesh well together and they'll get along well.

Thor Odinson: They don't have much of a relationship. They'll work together and do whatever they have to do but they don't have a really personal relationship. Casey finds him and some of what he says amusing. She's in awe of his powers as he is of hers. He knows she is especially powerful, which is why he got an inkling she could lift the hammer, but he wouldn't have been surprised if she didn't. They're friendly in general too, they just don't talk much.

Nick Fury: Nick spent a lot of time with Casey when she was first discovered by Tony. He spent a lot of time with her trying to find out more with tests done by Tony and Bruce, trying to see if he could trust her, if she could remember, and if she was a good person. They became close during those months. Since she was younger, he allowed her to call him Nicky, seeing how it made her smile. Sad enough for him, the nickname never went away. They stayed close though and they usually talked frequently.

Jim Rhodes: They're friendly. They don't talk too much, or at least never alone. But they get along and they're nice to each other. They can joke around and laugh but they never talk about anything too serious.

Bruce Banner: They are the CLOSEST. Casey knows he is a cutie pie cuddly bear and needs to be protected from everything. Casey is always extremely aware of his feelings and him and how to make him feel better. She knows what he needs to feel better and usually when to give him space. Though sometimes her wanting to be there for him clouds that. She is very protective of him and he loves her very much. They aren't like any specific family member. They just feel like family to one another. They're close enough to feel like family. Bruce loves and looks out for Casey but knows that she is more capable. He doesn't take offense to her protectiveness because he understands she knows things he doesn't and that even though they share pain, his struggle is harder to handle. He's thankful for her and wants her to feel as safe with him as he does to her. They're BROTP, honestly.

Now last but definitely not least,

Pietro Maximoff: The two met while Pietro beat up Clint a little. Which was an amusing start for Casey. Then he saved her and neither of them knew why. Pietro only knew he had too. They flirted a lot and felt strong feelings and they both thought that was weird. They tried to ignore them but they couldn't. When they got to the same side, they were more accepting but still really confused. I feel like they still don't completely understand. But they accept that they possibly found true and real love. And they don't want to give that up. They would do anything to keep it and protect it. They'll do anything to protect each other. They're both fiercely protective and loving and caring of each other even though they've known each other for a short time.

A/N:

Okok so like I obviously hope you liked this book Bc I loved writing it and everything. But oml. I was watching Star Wars while writing this ^ and I was like, dang! Samual Jackson be in this movie AND Star Wars. I don't exactly know why I thought it was funny, but I did. So there's that. He has NOT aged by the way. Like wtf? That's crazy when middle aged actors manage that.

HEY! I hoped you enjoyed the book. If so, you should check out my other books! :)
Just gotta click on my profile and you'll see all the other stuff I've posted. I post or am planning on posting books through a lot of different fandoms. If you wanna stay connected to see if I post a book about a fandom you enjoy, follow me!

Race To My Heart ☞︎ A Pietro Maximoff Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें