Memories Of Another Life

Ultron once again rose into the air and away from anyone's grip.

"семья." (Family) Ultron spoke, fluent Russian escaping his lips.

I collapse onto my knees, clutching and gripping and pulling at my hair, trying to distract myself from my pain.

*******

An older woman and an older man held each of my hands. I was close to the floor, signaling that I was very young.

"We would like to volunteer our daughter for the experiment." The woman's voice spoke clearly and proudly. I look up and my eye catches the pin on the woman's coat. A silver skull with octopus tentacles swirling around it.

A doctor walked up and crouched down in front of me. I feel shock from my own body as I recognize the doctor from another dream.

"Oh, she'll do perfectly... We just have to get her prepped." The man sneers, gripping onto my shoulder. I involuntarily whimper, trying to get away from him.

The woman bends down, a harsh glare on her face.

"Come now, Eris, don't embarrass the family." The woman grits out before pushing me towards the doctor.

*******
Everyone looks at me in alarm.

"Casey,no!" Steve shouts.

"превосходящий." (Superior) Ultron speaks next. I cry out, falling onto my side and into fetal position.

*******
A white jacket was wrapped around me as two guards grip each of my arms and tug me down a rusty and run down looking hall, the same doctor walking in front of me with another man.

I could tell I was older now. At least by two years.

"She is going to be great. She's perfected her prep and is now ready for the first dose of the injection." The doctor informed the man, a sinister smirk plastered on his face from what I could see.

"And the girls parents? Seeing her? Keeping her spirits up?" The man asked in a deep voice. The doctor shook his head with a sigh.

"They merely threaten the girl during visits. So we revoked them," the doctor says, glancing down at me for a moment. "We don't want her thinking they'll kill her if she fails- - or she will!" The doctor hisses. This time both men look down at me, the new one crouching down to my level.

"You won't disappoint us, will you?" The man asks in a calming tone.

I scream over the tape covering my mouth before I jump up and kick the man in the face. The two guards instantly tackle me to the floor and try and keep me still as I struggle.

The man simply laughs as he stands back up, ignoring the doctors apologies.

"She'll do just fine."

*******
"We need to stop her!" I hear Tony shout.

"No, we need to stop him!" Clint yells back. Clamoring and Alarms sound all around me, adding to the pain.

"шпион." (Spy) Ultron says after a moment.

I cry out in pain, whimpering as I rub my hands against my head.

*******
I sat in front of a metal table, on a metal chair. No chains, no jackets. I just sat there and didn't dare move. I thought about it. But just the thought made fear clutch my entire body.