Hi, I'm Casey

I help Tony activate Jarvis as Bruce plugs wires and tubes into the cradle.

"This isn't going to end well." I mutter, not wanting Bruce to hear us.

"You don't know that." He mutters back.

"When will you come to realize that I know everything?" I question lightly. He chuckles bitterly before walking away from me.

"Do not follow me!" Tony shouts out, making Bruce pop his head out from behind the cradle.

"Guys, what's going on? Are you fighting again?" Bruce shouted over to us, sounding tired of our bickering. I start following Tony.

"You're following me!" He shouts. I grind my teeth

"I know I am!"

"I told you not to."

"I know you did!" I follow him to a tablet in the risen section of the lab, the tablet he uses stands right in front of the cradle.

"What's goin on, guys?" Bruce asks desperately. I smile kindly at him.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I say before I turn back to glare at Tony who's typing away on the tablet.

"Why did you follow me?" He asks, being quiet again. I scoff.

"Because the last time I didn't watch you like a hawk, we created Ultron." I remind him. I see him roll his eyes but he has no more to say on the subject as he doesn't respond but instead, types faster.

"This framework is not compatible." Tony says to us, minutes later.

"Oh look! You already messed up," I say before I hip check him away from the tablet so I can start fixing it. "Now let me do what you cant, Stark. Like always." I smirk.

"The genetic coding tower is at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Bruce says. I nod along.

"Yeah, Yeah. What do you think I'm doing?" I ask.

"What Tony can't?" Bruce jokes. My head snaps up to look at him in shock and amazement when I see Steve and... Pietro. And Wanda. Walk into the lab.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve starts.

"How about non-ce?" Tony snaps back. I hold up a hand that he quickly high fives.

"Shut it down!" Steve yells.

Pietro and I make eye contact. He takes a step forward but I shake my head, looking around at the other people here.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony says. I've stopped working at this point, too surprised he's actually here.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve scolds.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce speaks up. I finally notice how stiff he looks. It is her fault he did all he did. Why people hate him now...

"I know you're angry." Wanda tries to say. Bruce laughs despite himself.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce threatens. A small smirk plays at my lips but I hold it back. For Pietro. I look over at him and notice he's taken a few more steps towards me. I shake my head no, trying to be subtle. He merely grins devilishly and places his hands behind his back.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve tries to talk.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yells, interrupting him.