Time Goes Slow With You

Salvage Yard
African Coast

Those who don't fly, are in the jet. While those who do are flying below it. Easier that way I guess.

"How do we know which building he's in?" Tony asks in my com sarcastically while I sit in one of the chairs, typing away on a laptop.

"Awe, What happened to Jarvis? Oh right... Ultron destroyed him. So let me work and stop bothering me." I yell. Though I wish I could spend three long days not talking to Tony Stark. Sadly, I have too.

"It's the rusted red and white ship up ahead. That boat has like, all the heat signatures inside." I inform.

Those who can't fly, fasten their parachutes.

"Have I ever mentioned how I recently hate heights." Clint comments. I ignore it. I don't know if I can trust him right now. I can feel his burning gaze on the side of my head but I ignore it. Instead, I jump out of the jet.

"Tuck and roll, people." I say into the coms as we all land on the ship. I
Look in shock to see Tony and Thor already fighting some of the bad guys. Seeing what's going on, we all join.

We fight our way through the ship until it's all clear. Tony walks in front of all of us, holding his arm out to stay in front. While others, take other angles in order to corner them.

We suddenly hear a clash and the voice of Ultron.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is... he's a sickness!" Ultron complains.

"Ah, junior," Tony makes us all known to Ultron. "You're gonna break your old mans heart." Tony jokes. Ultron turns around to face us as we walk up, Thor standing on my left.

Pietros eyes catch mine and my heart skips a beat. Stop it heart! His face shows no emotion but he looks at me, his eyes showing a storm within them.

"If I have to." Ultron says as the three of them walk to the edge of the other side of the bridge.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron jokes. I accidentally let out a laugh.

Tony keeps looking forward while Thor and Steve give me an "Are you serious?" Look. I shrug, laughing sheepishly. I turn forward to see Pietro grinning at me.

"He beat me by one second." Tony says. I watch while Pietro's eyes grow dark as they move to Tony.

"Ah, Yes. This is funny, Mr. Stark? It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro taunts.

"This was never my life." Tony argues back.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says.

"Please." I add, finally catching Pietro's eyes again. I look closely as they soften for a split second but his sister sees his posture relax and starts talking.

"Oh, we will." She nods. Her voice rings in his ears, making him look away from me again.

"I know you've suffered." Steve says. Memories of the dream flash in my mind for a moment before Ultron pretends to gag.

"Ah. Captain America. Gods righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron trails off.

"He's funny." I say as I look at Wanda, pointing at him specifically. "What a hoot." I sigh.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor tries.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron says.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asks. Ultron nods.