It's The Digital Age!

Hill, Steve, and I ride the elevators, the doors opening at the room we had the party in. I look around and see no ones cleaned it up.

This is going to bother me.

"He's all over the globe," Hill said. I jump, not having been paying attention to whatever they have been talking about. We start walking through the room. "Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying out the place." Hill informs us as we start up the stairs.

"Fatalities?" Steve asks.

"Is that why I'm here right now?" I ask. She looks down at me for a moment before turning to Steve.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see, so no O'Conner. We won't need you on this." Hill says as we make our way to another flight of stairs. What I wouldn't kill- - correction- - What I wouldn't mortally wound to have Pietro's powers right now. Wait! Something too fast to see? I look up at them.

"Maximoffs. That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common." Steve comments.

"Not anymore." Hill says. I walk over next to Steve as we stop on the stairs, looking at the poor dead mean leaning against a wall... With his own blood on the wall, someone wrote, peace.

"Something tells me that this guys death wasn't so peaceful." I remark, slighting amused by my own wording.

"Go see if you can find out anymore more about it, ok?" Steve orders Hill. She nods before walking away.

My head snaps over as I hear a voice. I smack Steve's chest and point over at it. The both of us start sneaking closer to the voice.

"That's a negative. I answer to you." I peer over before narrowing my eyes at who seems to be Clint talking to someone on the phone.

"Do you think he's working against us?" I ask, heavily confused. Steve shakes his head.

"He wouldn't." He says simply before making himself known and walking closer to him.

"Steve!" I whisper/yell. But he ignores me and keeps going. I groan and skip forward to catch up with him.

"Yes, ma'am." He says as we walk past him. So it's a woman.

"Barton. Might have something." Steve informs.

"Gotta go." Clint says as he angles himself away from us.

"Who was that?" Steve asks, quickly glancing down at me.

"Girlfriend." Clint says shortly. Steve nods.

"But you said you didn't have a girlfriend." I say as Steve starts pulling me away and into the lab as Clint follows us.

"I don't like this Steve. I don't like not knowing everything." I ground out, whispering so Clint doesn't hear us.

"Feels different, huh." He laughs lightly, looking down at me in amusement. I nudge him.

"Shut up."

The three of us walk into the lab. Steve hands Thor Hills tablet.

"Whats this?" Tony asks.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve informs as Thor slaps the tablet into Tony's stomach. Tony grabs it and inspects it.

"And He did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony jokes. I laugh lightly.

"Haha, that's almost as good of a joke as your company." I smile.