Honey, WE'RE home.

The house was a nice tan/peach color with green shutters. A large porch that creaked as you walked on it, sat just before the door.

"What is this place?" I hear Thor ask.

"Safe house." Tony repeats the vague answer Clint had given.

"Let's hope." Clint says.

We all make our way through the door and are greeted with stairs. We walk to the right and into a living room of sorts. Parlor room? I don't know. But I can see the large kitchen and dining table from where we stand. Very open home. Very nice I have to say.

"Honey? I'm home." Clint says. Bruce and I look at each other in shock. A very pregnant woman walks into the room, looking surprised we're all here.

"Hi," Clint says sheepishly. "Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." He apologized. She smiles and kisses him before they hug.

"What. Is going on?" I whisper to no one.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony rationalizes.

"Gentlemen, lady. This is Laura." Clint introduces. I stand, eyes wide as she awkwardly waves at us.

"I know all of your names." Tony waves at her as she waves again. Footsteps are heard.

"Who else could be coming? Do you have another wife?" I ask incredulously.

A small blonde little girl makes her way around the corner, a taller boy following and I stumble away in shock.

"Definitely not another wife." I mutter.

"Dad!" The girl says.

"Hi, sweetheart. Hey, buddy." He smiles, hugging his two children.

"Are we in the twilight zone?" I ask as Tony and I make eye contact. He shakes his head.

"These are smaller agents." He nods.

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness." Clint keeps greeting his offspring.

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" The little girl asks.

"Auntie Nat?" I ask, looking over at Natasha with a "Why the hell didn't you or Clint tell me" Look. She smirks as she walks past me.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" She asks, hugging the little girl tightly and placing her on her hip.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve says, acting like this is all fine and normal.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were having no idea that you existed." I say bitterly.

Clint looks at me with apologizing eyes.

"Yeah, well, fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off shields files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to keep low." Clint explains. I huff.

"Still should've told me." I say, letting all my suspicion leave my body. My gaze moves to Thor and Steve as Thor accidentally stepped on some little house. I move forward and push him away.

"Geez. You're a giant and you need to be careful." I scold Thor. He simply pushes the broken house under a chair. Steve and I give him a look.

I watch with amusement as the little girl walks up to the giant Thor. Just staring at each other before he walks away. I watch and start to head over when Steve does it instead.

"Thor." He calls out. So, I crouch down to the little girls height.

"Hi, there." I greet.

"Are you my Auntie Casie?" She asks sweetly. My mouth forms the shape of an 'o' before I bring her into my arms, hugging her tightly. I meet Clint's eye.