Ashes Ashes, We All Fall Down

The Hulk nods before letting out a thunderous roar that shook the ground I laid on. He one again, jumped up, rushing over to destroy more robots. I sigh I relief, closing my eyes for a moment.

When I open them, a gasp escapes my lips as I see Ultron fly in. Vision instantly blocks him from getting too close. I scramble up to my feet and watch them. Ultron and vision desperately trying to get hits in while the other blocks them. I start working quickly to get rid of as many robots as i can.

I destroy robot after robot, occasionally looking up at Vision and Ultron fighting.

I manage to look up after frying a few more bots, just in time to see Vision blast Ultron out of the church. I jump up on a ledge and watch as Thor walks out, blasting lightning to join in with visions gem. Soon follows tony as all three of them try and kill the main Ultron body.

I sense the mechanical wirrings behind me. I twist around, latching my hands on its torso in order to blast it, probably catching more attention then it was worth. I jerk my head over just in time to watch as Ultrons metal starts flying away from his body before he's nothing but battered. They stop and watch as he staggers into a standing position.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight..." Ultron tries to say but before he can finish, Hulk runs over and smashes him far far away. Hulk turns to look threateningly over at Ultrons others bodies. They quickly flee. He growls, charging them again.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor states the obvious.

"We can't let them. Not even one. Rhodey." Tony orders.

"I'm on it." Rhodey replies.

I once again have to watch as I cannot fly as Rhodey instantly starts blasting the robots. Vision quickly flies up to join him. I look over at Steve, seeing others doing the same as we await orders.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Steve orders.

"What about the core?" Clint asks.

"I'll protect it." Wanda offers. Clint looks over at her like she's crazy. "It's my job." She simply replies. Clint gives her a firm nod, getting ready to move.

"Wait!" I fall out for everyone around to hear. They instantly look over to me. I make my way to each of them, placing pressure on their chests, letting more air in, in hopes it will make up for the thin air. I nod at Clint once finished.

"Nat. This way." Clint orders. He and Nat go off, Steve going in the opposite direction.

I jump slightly as Pietro bursts in, smashing a bot.

"Get the people on the boasts." Wanda orders, looking at the both of us as she sensed my hesitation to leave her alone.

"I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro segues.

"I can handle this." She argues back. Another robot runs in and she instantly uses her powers to shatter it. We watch her. Pietro nods, clearly seeing she's capable.

"Come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before." She Instructs. Pietro grunts in annoyance and stars walking towards me.

"You understand?" She asks in a demanding tone. Pietro wraps an arm around my waist before turning around to look at her with a smirk.

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you." He says cheekily. She chuckles.

"Go."

Pietro shakes his head, picking me up and running off in what seems to be a random direction.