Shot - 1

Swara pov:

Finally I got what I was always wanted. What I always wished for in my life. Oh my God ,it still feels like dream. But Its reality.. I got married to love of my life " sanskar". I had everything in my life but it's said na.. what's life without love? I didn't knew this feeling until I saw him on day in my dad office. He had came for a meeting with dp uncle oops papa. And I fell in love with him at that instant. I just went as dad called me.. he needed my sign urgently on some papers. It had to send that day itself. But God made me meet my destiny.. " sanskar". Since that day, I was following him like mad.. I found out each and every information about him... I was literally stalking him. I was amused by myself because it's first time swara gadodia is so crazy behind a guy. I was head over heals in love with him. But I didn't share it to anyone till the day my dad find it out as he saw me and I was caught.. and whom should I share I didn't have my siblings, friends well I don't really trusted them because they were mostly fond of my money and richness and my mother already died when I was six.. But when dad comes to know about it he was happy with my selection.. he said he will talk to dp uncle. And here it is.. I love you Dad. He is just my hero and I m his princess. He always fulfill my every wish.. I m finally married to sanskar today and here I m sitting in his so beautiful room amazingly decorated with rose petals and candles..
Suddenly I heard the loud thud sound as he come inside and shut the door. I turned my face to see him through my netted veils only to find him burning in anger that made me shiver at that instant. Before I could understand anything I was dragged out of his bed and pinned to cupboard harshly.. it took a second for me to realize that my veil was already dropped on floor..

" How dare u sit on my bed"? He spat angrily.
I looked at him shocked. I tried to speak something but my throat dried. Not a word come out of my mouth..

" Who gave u permission to sit on my bed.. oh I got it.. you're my wife,huh!! Wife my foot!! U r just an unwanted thing that is forced on me to accept but you know what I won't accept you ever in whole my life! Got it!!"

His words were directly stabbing my heart and in a moment I felt warm salt water ran down to my cheeks from my eyes. He was holding me tightly from my shoulder and harshly pinning to the cupboard. I tried to wiggle and remove his hand as I was feeling pain.

" Le..leave me.. I.. it's hurting" I said with so much difficulty.

" But that's what I intended to do sweetheart. What u thought, u and your dad will force me into this marriage and I will happily accept you as my wife.. will leave u so easily. NO!! I will make u realize each and everyday what a grave mistake u have done by marrying me. U have digged ur grave for urself."

I don't know what hurt me more the physical pain or his words.. but as I heard him further I understood that it's not tears of physical pain but it's bleeding of my heart that was coming out through my eyes in form of tears . With each of his words I felt more miserable.

" Sshh.. no.. no don't cry. This is all you wanted right? U wanted to marry me so here u r.. u love me right? But tell me something what do you know about me? Say.. I will tell you. You know nothing about sanskar maheshwari.. but still u messed up with me. You know what ? you r just a rich, spoilt, and an arrogant bitch who thinks that she can buy anything in this world with money. I m forced to marry but I m forced to accept a girl like you as my wife. I won't give that f***ing right to you ever in my life. You may be your father's princess but for me u r nothing . Got that!! " He said and jerk me harshly and flinch in fear closing my eyes tight. His grip on my arms were hurting me so much.

" I might be bound to marry you but I m not bound to live my whole life with you.. just six months and I will throw u out of my life but for this damn six months I will have to bear you. You have no right on me, and anything that belongs to me. I just hate your presence around me. So never try to touch my anything without my permission. Did u understand? " He shouted at the top of her voice.