Epilogue

Sanskar p.o.v:
I still remember the day doctors declared swara all fine. I can't express how much relieved and happy I was. It was like I got my life back. I got my breathe. During her treatment period, she was not alone in her struggle. I was feeling much more than what I could express in front of her. I couldn't let her get weak. Finally she was out of it. She won, our love won. We came back to Kolkata. She was really weak and fragile. I was worried for her but doctor said it happens after treatment. But slowly she recovered. I always went with her for her check ups. It's not only me, but everyone in our family took great care of her. Sometimes she used to complain that she get bored and want to do work but mom and badi maa handled it. In these three months, she got fit. She came too close to me. I knew more about her and fall for her more. I never thought that I will fall so much in love with her when I married her but there is something call destiny and love.. it's always unexpected. We fall in love with the person we never think and I m fallen for my wife only so what's wrong. It's just more than perfect. But I never fallen for her because she is my wife neither I felt pity over her. I loved her for what she is. She has most beautiful heart . I never think anyone can love me like swara did that she thought about me even though her own life was in danger. But I m happy that she came in my life. Her one wish bound her to me for whole life. I can gladly say that she is mine.
I remember her reaction when I said that I want to marry her again. Yes, I want to start a new of this relationship. It should be build with trust and love then only I want to move on with this relationship. I really felt so guilty for behaving so bad with her and ask her forgiveness but she forgave me saying that she is happy with me and doesn't want anything but I want to give her all the happiness in this world. She was part of my life forcefully but now I want to accept her with my wish, happily and whole heartedly. She didn't wanted to leave when dad ( shekhar) told that he wants the marriage to be done from Gadodia's mansion but I made her agree. But only I know what do I feel without her. When she went for two weeks then I passed my days like it's years and when she gave me surprise.. it was the best moment when I saw her in front of me. I was just wishing to see her that day when I entered room. I was really tired but all my tired gone just after seeing her face. Like that, this time also I managed to survive these nine days without her.. haha. Yeah, I really feel so alone in this room. I m habituated to see her face every morning when I wake up.. every evening I come from office.. every night when I see her face and sleep. But not anymore, only some more time then she will be here. I love u swara..

" Sanskar.."

Sanskar p.o.v end.

Sanskar come out of his trance. He was standing in front of mirror adjusting his shervani.

Sanskar: yes mom..
Sujatha entered inside and say: sanskar.. what are u doing? U r not ready yet. Will barat go without groom?
Sanskar: mom, I m ready .. just.
Sujatha: yes I can see that. Will u wear this track pants with this shervani.
Sanskar noticed it. He was in his thoughts to notice that.

Sanskar: oops, sorry mom. I will just get ready. Just give me some time.

Sujatha: don't be so lost in her thoughts. She is coming here only. Stop making obvious.

Sanskar: mom!!
Sujatha chuckled.

Sujatha: get ready and come down. We have some rituals then we will leave.

Sanskar: ok mom..

After sometime he got ready and was going out of room when his phone pings a message. He took it to find a message from swara. He opened and see a pic sent by her in her bridal dress. Her face was hidden with her hand that was covered with mehndi.
He was awestruck to see her. Her face was hidden but still it only created an urge inside him to see her face.

He instantly called her. Swara who was sitting in front of dressing table saw his call and took it.

Swara: hello sanskar..