Shot-13

After sometime, they were sitting.
Swara hold his hand while he look at her.
Swara: how did u come to know about me sanskar?
Sanskar: when u left then I got Shreya call and u came to know about blood report truth which u hided. Then I went to hospital to meet Samar. Then I came to know everything from him .

Swara: it's not that I was happy hiding all that but I just couldn't. When we love someone and they left us.. it hurts a lot . I saw my father living without my mom. It's real painful. I didn't wanted u to live that life and that's why I didn't wanted u to fall for me . I thought it's better if u hate me..

Sanskar: but it's best feeling of my life to love u. Love doesn't make us weak swara. U know why ur dad live his whole life just with u ,in memory of his wife because he loves her so much and she lives in her heart. Love will be always there swara, whether we live in this world or another.

Swara look at him.

Swara: u will always love me, what if I....

Sanskar: shh.. I said nothing will happen to u and always remember swara , there is no sanskar without Swara .

Swara: I m sorry sanskar, I loved u but I never able to understand u. I couldn't trust u to share my pain with u . Only if I could knew that u will heal me ,it would have never happened. Pls forgive me. U know, Samar kept telling that I should tell u everything but...

Sanskar: u were the most stupid girl who made conception in ur idiotic mind urself.. right?

Swara: ( innocently): sorry...

Sanskar: I can melt with this face but what about others?

Swara: others??

Sanskar: yeah, pari bhabhi, uttara and adarsh Bhai.. they are really angry on u.

Swara : don't worry, I will manage that. I just wish I get fine and go back to them. I really find a new bond with them and I miss them sanskar.

Sanskar smiled at her.

Sanskar: ( change to topic lighting her mood) umm, waise swara.. I didn't knew I m ur first kiss?

Swara widen her eyes and look at him. She tried to normal but stammer : ho.. how did.. di d u know that?

Sanskar come close to her : Because u didn't knew how to kiss.. ( looking at her with teasing smile)

Swara: no, its wrong .. I .. i..initiated first..

Sanskar: oh come on.. pecking and kissing both are different and u were backing out just after pecking me on lips. That can't be a kiss.

Swara: ( looking at him suspiciously) really?? that means u have kissed so many girl as u did well..

Sanskar ( shocked): what?

Swara: ( angry) yeah.. say ,how many haan? Or do u have list of girlfriends? Wait I forget about that girl whom u were proposing in restaurant.. u kissed her?? How could u sanskar, u are married to me. U ...

Before she could blabber more. Sanskar put finger on her lips.

Sanskar: shhh.... ( Swara look at him ,they have a beautiful eyelock) I m having only one girl in my life whom I love and she is my life. I never had any girlfriend. U r the first one and last too . And about the girl whom u saw ,She is not my girlfriend. She is my friend's girlfriend. I was just teasing him. And It's my first kiss too.

She immediately removed his finger from her lips and say.

Swara: ( in flow) no, how can I believe u, be so good at it? U kissed so perfectly..