Shot- 3

One months later:

Swara p.ov.:

It's been one month of our marriage. " Marriage"? I questioned myself. There's is nothing like marriage in this relationship. Love, well that's for only me because I love him more than anything.. support, I don't think so I will ever have from my husband and trust, base of any relationship.. but when then is no relationship then what's the stupid questions of trust. In this one month, nothing has changed. Sanskar was always rude to me. He taunt me ,blame me for Making his life upside down. Sometime, I feel guilty that I forced myself on him. I forced him this forced relationship but thinking about something, I compose myself. He will get his freedom soon anyway. Like he said after six month, he will divorce me and waiting each and every moment for that day when he will able to get rid of me. Thinking this I chuckled to myself. Divorce?? Will he even need that to be separated from me? My eyes turned teary thinking it.

I always dream to have love marriage since the time I came to know about mom and dad love story. Mom and dad loved each other so much.. and got married but mom left us alone in this world then also dad never stopped loving her. He didn't do second marriage. He still says that mom lives in his heart. I always dreamed to have a prince who will love me unconditionally and I will be mad in his love. When I saw sanskar first time ,I knew that I got my prince but this love story have little change.. this prince don't love princess.. but princess is mad for him. It's weird but this love story will be incomplete always.

I never tried to mend this relation because I don't want to. We can never force anyone to love us right? I silently bear his frustration and anger but never tried to raise my voice against him. Its not that I don't get hurt. Hurt is now the small word that I feel. It's worst pain when the person whom u love is the reason of pain and happiness both. Yes, happiness because Everytime I see him, my heart feel so much happiness and calmness. I feel myself away from any kind of fear.

And others ( family) , well they are true family. Sanskar is really lucky to have them in his life. No one talk to me nicely.. well that's not their mistake. It's mine. I really love this bonding in this family that they share. I wish to be part of them but next second I stop myself. I just can stand in side corner and smile looking at them. I m only the extra person in between them. Well their anger is justified.
I go to meet my dad every weekend and spend whole day with him. No one in maheshwari family care to know. I just Inform them and go but do they care? No, why would they? It's good for them if I stay away from them. Dad really get concerned for me as he knows everything. I smiled sadly thinking all this.

Right now, I m in car going back to mm after meeting my dad. The car is moving and I was looking outside but suddenly something caught my attention. Then only car stopped because of red signal.
I look closely if I was wrong but no he was sanskar sitting in restaurant with a girl. But that wasn't big thing, something that Peirce my heart was the scene that I was witnessing from the glass window of the restaurant. He was holding a rose ,then he go on his knees. The girl smiled and took the rose from him.. then made him stand..and hugged him.

Tear filled my eyes and within a second it fell from my eyes. The car started moving and I started crying. I pressed my lips and cry silently.
Was that he wanted to say when he told I spoiled his life? Was that the reason he can't love me? He love someone else. I never come to know about it, I never knew that he love someone .may be he was hiding it from his family and everyone.
How can he do this to me? My heart questioned but my mind knew that I did wrong with him. I came in between. It pains to know that he don't love u whom u love more than anything but it pains beyond limit knowing he love someone else..

After sometime, I arrived mm.. I rushed to my room directly and lay on couch covering my face with pillow. I don't know till when i was sobbing continuously. I was not able to erase that scene what I saw. It was again and again playing in front Of my eyes. I tried to console myself that it may be some misunderstanding the situation but there was something inside me that again broke me and I couldn't help myself not to cry harder. It was already evening I don't know when I fell asleep as I felt sharp pain in my body.