Shot- 7

Swara p.o.v:

It's been four days since that incident. I still can't believe the way he reacted. I saw a different behavior which I had never expected. One thing was sure that he saw me with Samar but thank God he don't anything about my disease but still I warn myself, I have to be careful next time. Yeah, his behavior is changed. He didn't asked about Samar even once but the way he look at me sometimes like he has so many questions to ask and he is trying to find the answers. He gets angry for unusual things ,well I m talking about myself. It can be anyone. He gets angry on laksh or anyone. Sometime shout on phone call and if he see me while talking then his anger cross the limits. Like last night only..

Flashback:
I came in room after having dinner. He had already finished his dinner and came to room soon. I came inside only to find him talking to someone on phone. Well not actually talking, he was yelling at someone. He was angry for some work which wasn't done yet. I prayed inwardly to save the person who is on opposite side. Then I was going toward dressing table when I accidentally hit the table. I didn't get hurt but yeah due to sound ,he turned around and look at me. I also look at him and sudden that simple anger turn to rage.
" To hell with u and ur excuses Mr. Khanna.. I m just sick of it" he spat.

I gulped , what if he shout at me because he was looking at me.

" I don't want to listen anything, I have u two days time to do it . if I don't get that work done till morning then u and ur team members will be FIRED!! Understand!!" He said angrily.

What the hell!! How can he just fire all the team members just for a work. I never saw him getting so angry for a work. He behave calmly when it comes to work. What happened to him?? Well, that's the question I m asking since long time.

He cut the call and came and stand close to me. I prepared myself for a good taunt and anger session but surprisingly he passed by me but not before throwing the glass from table making it shattered in pieces and leading me to flinch in fear. He go out of room shutting the door with bang.

Yeah that's the thing happening, he is not getting angry on me instead . He take out frustration on opposite person or these poor non living things. I look toward glass which was broken in pieces.

Flashback end:

Is he having some personality disorder? What the hell I m thinking. Stop stressing ur peanut size brain ,I scold myself mentally.

" Everyone is useless. I don't understand why did I appointed them" I turned around to see him talking to himself and entering inside the room. He keep his bag on table... And then walk toward me.

" What??" He asked but not in rude voice ,it was more confused voice as he saw me looking at him. I was actually standing in middle of the room and looking at him.

I nod nothing.

" Then can u please take side? I need to go to fresh" he asked.

" I m sorry" I said and get aside.
He nods and go to washroom taking his clothes.

I shrugged it and thought to use my phone .I was doing something on my phone when I get a small video clip message. It was so funny. I was laughing when he comes out of washroom. I look at him and at that instant my laugh stopped. I look back to my phone.. doing nothing.

" Have u eat ur dinner" he asked to my shock but still I nod no.

" I will have ...." I was going to say that I will have later but cut off by him.

"Then let's go. It's already time" he said.
"But.."I was about to say.
"U really can't hear me at once. Do u?" He asked in his usual tone.
" Ok" i said trying to avoid anything else.