Shot-11

Sanskar ( monologue): she left. She left this house. She left ME. But why I m feeling this pain to loose her. That's what I always wanted right? Atleast till a month ago. I wanted her out of my life always since the day we got married and now she left then why can't I find peace.why I m feeling she took my peace with her. Like she took the air with her leaving me breathless. She left my heart without it's beat. My palm are turning cold and I m feeling suffocated. I can feel my eyes burning and warm tears are making its way down from my eyes. I want to wipe it harshly and not let the tear fall more. I can't cry for her. No, I don't want to cry. She can't hold the power to make me helpless. She can't hold to power to control my emotions. She is gone, but I m not happy. I m feeling miserable. Can someone please overcome this pain.
I sighed and closed my eyes. I let my cold palm ran through my face to my hair to get relax. I can still see her angelic face with my closed eyes. She was smiling to me hiding her inner pain that she always got because of me. But she always choose to be silent not saying a word against me.
Then I started getting some flashes of our moments. Our not so perfect marriage where she was only Happy but not me.. then wedding night when I behaved like a jerk and she cried. My ignorant behavior toward her, always shouting on her. Her silence, her simplicity. How hurt she was the day she saw him with a girl but he said she was his girlfriend.

" There will be someone when I will leave" she said with smile Making him shocked. He said to hurt her and she was but she tried to mask it. Days passed and he didn't know when she started affecting him so much. With her words, with her actions, with her presence. He always denied that she don't but he always got affected by her.

I always wanted a simple life with my life partner,my family and friends. That's all and life is complete but I never knew that my life will be so complicated. Swara married me forcefully but she never tried to force to accept her as my wife. She never shown her wife right over me . She never tried to impose her love on me whether she loved me a lot. And that's the question I always used to ask myself why? If she is so wrong then why she didn't do anything else. She is sometimes very confusing . But sometimes she left me amused with her patience, her care .
I m not able to decide what's wrong and what's right. Swara came in my life forcefully and in starting I thought I can manage it. Anyway I would have divorce her but as months passed things changed . Adarsh Bhai always say that I take time to understand what I actually want in my life and he is definitely right. He knows me well. With passing months, I ignored her but my anger started subsiding . I didn't realize when I started to care for her. I get habitual to see her in this room and when she go ,I become restless. And then comes a day when my anger again raise to its peak when I saw her with Samar. I m still feeling someone piercing my heart with dagger and it's bleeding. Her lies and never saying about Samar , Everytime she tried to hide I feel broken . She said she loved me then why can't she hold enough trust in me to say everything . I m still not ready to accept that she likes him or anything because her eyes can't lie . I don't know why I have so much trust in her that she can never betray me. I don't know why I feel restless when she is going far, why I feel so peace when she is in front of my eyes but this is the truth. And may be I know the reason too that I never wanted to accept but I guess I m defeated . I m forced by my heart to say that I LOVE HER.

Sanskar looked outside window :

She wished for me that may that girl make my life more beautiful whom I love but does she knew she had ruined my peace. How can my life beautiful when she in not here with me .
I , sanskar Maheshwari never loose. But today I m defeated. I m defeated by u swara. I M FALLEN FOR MY WIFE . I m fallen for u swara.
Now, I realize what were those feelings, what were those fear of loosing u . Why I got worried for u. Why I cried when I thought u were betraying me . Why I felt someone stabbing me when I saw u with samar. Why I feel getting pulled toward u .... Because I love u swara. We realize importance of someone in our life when we are going to loose them but I m gonna loose u swara. I was not ready to accept these feeling and always keep denying it but ur leaving made me realize what u r to me . What will I loose if I let u go . U r breathe , beat to my heart , peace to my mind ... U R MY LIFE..., My soul.. I can't live without u. I love u swara...