Shot-10

Sanskar :( shout) well I DON'T THINK DR. SAMAR LIVE IN LONDON swara!!! Till when u keep lying? Why can't u tell me the truth??

Swara get numb listening this!!

Sanskar: what happened? Shocked haan?? How did I come to know, right because u always lied and tried to hide. U still don't have guts to speak truth. Why? Why swara? Why u keep on lying to me? Is it really that u want to hide or there is something else too, if it is then I want u to say this out right now!! Just blurt it out swara!!. I m sick of ur lies.

Swara was not understanding what to say. She could see he was angry beyond limit more than she has ever seen. More than the angry Sanskar she faced till now.

Swara: ( stammered) no.. I .. it's just...

Sanskar immediately hold her shoulder and pulled her such that she collided to his chest. He look at her furiously while swara's eyes widened. She look into his eyes but shivered .

Sanskar: DON'T!! just don't dare to say another lie. I want truth. I gave u enough time swara, enough chances. In all these days, I thought u will tell me but no . u keep lying and covering it always. Why? If u can betray this relationship then don't u have enough guts to say the truth?
I know I never gave importance to this relation and never accepted u as my wife but u did. U accepted this marriage. U forced this marriage on me for ur stupidity. I never did.. and I never expected u to do this.
It was u only who claimed to love me few months back and that's why u married me but I think I was right. It was never ur love. It was just ur infatuation. But couldn't u wait for six months to finish . I was anyway going to divorce u then why haan??
I hate liers and betrayers and u did both swara.

His fingers dug into her skin as he was holding on her tight. She was feeling pain but more than that she was feeling pain due to his words. Her eyes filled with tears while he was trying to take out his frustration he was holding on so long. He waited for her to say but she never did. His eyes was red in fury.

Sanskar continued: I thought, may be I m getting too harsh on u when I used to shout on u and u never replied back . I started to feel guilty thinking I should not behave like that to a girl. I thought whatever u did, u did for ur love which might be wrong but still I thought to forget it because I was going to divorce u in few months. Whatever u have done but still I thought u r innocent and different from other girls because since the time u came to this house, u never did wrong to me or my family. Whether everyone disliked ur presence,u never uttered a word against them and never even tried to forced this so called relationship to accept it. I thought I might be misunderstanding something or u. But no I was wrong. U r no different. U are also like those rich girls who changes their so called love like they change clothes.

Swara who heard Everything was breaking with each words. He was misunderstanding her but that's what she wanted. She know she only forced him to accept whatever she shown him. She knew she had pushed him to the edge to believe what he saw. She lied to him. Now that he was reacting, he was getting angry why it's shattering her heart. Watching his condition, it was clear that he was more hurt than angry. He started to believe her but before that she forced him to doubt her and misunderstand her. Still she has chance, she can tell him everything and it will be back to normal. Not normal really because then he will be more heartbroken than her after knowing the truth. She didn't failed to see his eyes showing pain when she was with Samar. She feared whatever Samar said was true that sanskar had already taken for her otherwise why will he behave like this.

Sanskar continued with painful voice but laugh sarcastically: But I must say Your choice is not bad. Actually not a choice.. it Should be CHOICES.. first me , a businessman and now A doctor then whose next?? Well done swara, u r Getting better with choices.